Jump to content
    Wesley8890
  • Author
  • 705 Words
  • 3,286 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

J.A.M. - 22. Chapter 21

Links to the songs are at the end.

J.A.M.

By: Wesley Lewis

Chapter 21

 

Entry 62

Oh my god, I've seen horror movies before, but nothing could prepare me for what I saw this morning. I mean I started the day trying to be a thoughtful son who was going to serve his wonderful parents breakfast in bed. Except when I got into the kitchen I as treated to a indescribable sight. They were worse than teenagers going at it like they had the house to themselves. Seriously the last thing I wanted to see first thing in the morning were both of my dads having sex in the kitchen. More specifically, on the damn table. I mean we eat on that. Definitely need some bleach. Either for the table or my eyes. Maybe both. After rushing back to my room to avoid being seen and let them *ugh* finish enjoying each other. I didn't want to try going back to sleep, so I decided to catch up on some reading.

About an hour later pop came up and thought he was going to wake me which he did, I fell asleep while reading. I decided not to say anything about already being awake. But that was thrown out the window when I saw cereal bowls sitting on the same spot somebody’s ass was an hour ago. When they saw the look of revulsion on my face I think they figured out what was wrong and Dad just said Jesus we wiped the table we’re not animals. If my face was any redder it would've probably lit a city block up. You would think they would be embarrassed at being caught but these guy have no modesty! I would be mortified if me and Phillip were going at it and got caught.. At least they apologized. Ooh Phillip just called he planned a date!!!!

 

Entry 63

OMG Phillip is tone deaf. He can't sing for his life. He had reservations at this little restaurant that had a karaoke bar. Poor Phillip did exactly what I thought he would, he tried singing Like A Virgin. It was cute but he didn’t care if he couldn’t sing or not he was just having fun. So he decided that I should sing too. Oh jeez I haven’t sang in a long time. I forgot how much fun it was to just completely let go and have a good time, I guess that’s why I like being with Phillip he brings that carefree side of me out. After he was done it was my turn. I decided to sing A Million Dreams from The Greatest Showman. Me and the dads watched it for the first time the other night and I instantly fell I love with it. It didn’t hurt that Zac Efron was in it either. After doing what I thought was a decent job of that we sat down and ate. I had a great chicken parmesan while Phillip opted for a grilled chicken caesar salad. Of course he stole some of my food but I couldn't eat it all by myself anyway. As we were leaving we saw Wesley, his dad, Seamus, and his dad’s boyfriend. They must be double dating I'll get all the detail later.

Entry 64

Okay, what they hell is up with all the older males in this house!?!?!? Seriously I get home and first thing I see when I walk in is Melvin and Brandon sucking face. No I don't mean kissing, that would imply I saw their lips. Their faces were so smashed together I couldn't tell where one ended and the other began. Seriously I may not have started puberty yet, guess I'm a late bloomer, but for goodness sake one more time I catch someone sticking something somewhere in this house I'm going to snap! Other than that the rest of the weekend was pretty good. I just remembered that we have a dance committee meeting soon. I think this may be one of the most interesting things I will have taken part in. Then we have auditions for the school play. It’s supposed to be Newsies. Which I really can't wait for!! OK got to get to bed school tomorrow.

 

A Million Dreams:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSQk-4fddDI

Like A Virgin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s__rX_WL100

Ok,i am so sorry it took so long to get a new chapter out. i suffered from a bout of depression last year and then about the time i came out of it in October my mother died. so i basically reclused myself from any writing except for commenting on stories. then when i finally got in the mood for writing again i received the blue screen of death on my computer. so i had to wait about a month for the new computer. hopefully i wont wait so long to post between chapters from now on. please let me know what you think.
Copyright © 2017 Wesley8890; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

In a few stories I’ve read, the sexual athletes were forced to replace the table!  ;–)

 

I’m thinking the author was horny when he wrote the chapter!  ;–)

Link to comment
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

In a few stories I’ve read, the sexual athletes were forced to replace the table!  ;–)

 

I’m thinking the author was horny when he wrote the chapter!  ;–)

Ok so I may or may not have just read a story with a steamy sec scene. This is as close to a sex scene as you'll see in my stories.

 

4 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter. So much to love about this chapter.

Thank you so much!!!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I absolutely love the soundtrack to The Greatest Showman. This is Me has been my anthem for almost a year. And no one sounds good singing Like A Virgin (although very fun to perform).

Bleach won't get rid of the memory. I wouldn't be eating on that table for weeks or more.

OKAY! New house rules. Extreme PDA behind closed doors only. It's called R.E.S.P.E.C.T. 

Wesley, you are Newsies! I think of you every time it's mentioned or one of the songs pops up. 

Happy New Year, Sweetheart. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, tinytoes said:

I absolutely love the soundtrack to The Greatest Showman. This is Me has been my anthem for almost a year. And no one sounds good singing Like A Virgin (although very fun to perform).

Bleach won't get rid of the memory. I wouldn't be eating on that table for weeks or more.

OKAY! New house rules. Extreme PDA behind closed doors only. It's called R.E.S.P.E.C.T. 

Wesley, you are Newsies! I think of you every time it's mentioned or one of the songs pops up. 

Happy New Year, Sweetheart. 

My little brother wanted to watch the greatest showman and he doesn't like movies with that much music so we gave it a shot. This is me is my favorite followed by rewrite the stars. I cry every time they sing that. It was @FlyOnTheWall that got me started on the Newsies kick. I've seen the original movie and the Broadway versions. Next on my list is Dear Evan Hansen, which is also getting a movie.

Hope you're having a great 2019

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

@Wesley8890 That's how I became a Wicked fan and more recently why I spent too much time on YouTube watching Evan Hansen clips! @FlyOnTheWall is secretly recruiting!! 

Btw, I have yet to watch The Greatest Showman. Shhh. Don't tell. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Just now, tinytoes said:

@Wesley8890 That's how I became a Wicked fan and more recently why I spent too much time on YouTube watching Evan Hansen clips! @FlyOnTheWall is secretly recruiting!! 

Btw, I have yet to watch The Greatest Showman. Shhh. Don't tell. 

It's ok your secret is safe I'm not a giant gossip. But I did hear an interesting rumor...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Great chapter. Welcome back. I think that sex/making love happens when the need arrives. So just go with the flow. No doubt he will learn that lesson

  • Love 3
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, mikedup said:

Great chapter. Welcome back. I think that sex/making love happens when the need arrives. So just go with the flow. No doubt he will learn that lesson

Thanks for the comment. I mean there'll be some kissing and maybe a little mutual body appreciation but that's as far as I'll go. Plus I'm not good at writing sex scenes

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Enjoyed this chapter.  Also. condolences on the loss of your mother.  Reclusing yourself was the best thing for you.  I've been there and done that.  I look forward to more of this story.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, avidreadr said:

Enjoyed this chapter.  Also. condolences on the loss of your mother.  Reclusing yourself was the best thing for you.  I've been there and done that.  I look forward to more of this story.

 

Thanks I wanted to start off with a nice light chapter before getting back into the groove

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

It's ok your secret is safe I'm not a giant gossip. But I did hear an interesting rumor...

First lesson on being a non-gossip. They’re never rumors! They're stories or ‘something I just heard.’  ;–)

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

First lesson on being a non-gossip. They’re never rumors! They're stories or ‘something I just heard.’  ;–)

Wouldn't you like to know about something I just heard about you...

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Nah! Usually when they badmouth me they don’t bother to whisper. And the ones who really hate me just Redacted Redacted Redacted!  ;–)

Link to comment

Loved it Wesley. So glad you're writing again. I've missed JAM. The whole cast of characters really. Can't wait for more!!

 

I hope your 2019 is going well. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Bndmetl said:

Loved it Wesley. So glad you're writing again. I've missed JAM. The whole cast of characters really. Can't wait for more!!

 

I hope your 2019 is going well. 

Going so far. Feels good  to be writing again

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..