Jump to content
    Windkaizer
  • Author
  • 511 Words
  • 575 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love is just 4 letters - 10. Chapter 10

Chapter 10
Rayne
My cell rang again about five minutes later.
(I know I’m famous and all,) I thought to myself, (but this better not be someone asking me for free tickets.)
I answered the phone a little irritated. “Hello?”
“Hey, hey man, don’t answer the phone all irritated. It’s just us.” It was Marcos and Bruce…oops. “Something the matter?”
“No, my bad. I just thought you were some fan that accidentally got my number and wanted to ask me for free tickets to one of my concerts.”
“Oooookay, two things wrong with that. One, your not on tour right now. Two, only a few people have your number. Three, how are you doing?”
“To answer numbers one and two, shut-up. For number three, I’m good and have very good news.”
“Oooh, let me guess, you got bathed in chocolate!”
“What? No! Well, at least not recently anyway.”
“Oooooh, you nasty. But that’s beside the point, what happened.?”
“Guess.”
“You got together with Brandon.”
“Wha, how, what gave me away?”
“I can hear it in your voice,” Marcos said, “It’s pretty obvious.”
“Eh…ok.”
“So wait, how did you get together?”
I told him and he replied with a whistle.
“Wow, Bruce and I never had to go through that. Ya’ll violent.”
“No we’re not. At least…not yet”
“AUGH! MY EARS! Bruce, please come and talk to this nasty as hell person!”
Bruce got on the phone and said, “Rayne, what the hell did you do to my fiancé?”
(Heh- heh, one down one to go.) “Nuthin’…much.”
“I don’t even want to know. Okay, I either have good or bad news, depending on which way you look at it.”
I was silent for a moment. “Well, what is it?”
“We’re going to go see Marcos’s father tomorrow.”
“Oh…shit. This might not be a good thing. Why?”
“Marcos feels like he should have some type of closure with his father, before his father dies at least.”
“Oh …well, we’ll go with you tomorrow. Where does his father live?”
“In Richmond. Shockoe Bottom. We’ll be leaving about 10:00 A.M..”
“Okay. Why don’t we meet at the Bottom’s Up Pizzeria?”
“Good idea. We’ll see you tomorrow. Adios.”
“Bye.”
I heard Brandon yell from the kitchen, “Who was that?”
“Just Marcos and Bruce. Hey, baby.”
“Hmm?”
I walked into the kitchen, and saw him at the stove. I went behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. “Do you mind if we go with Bruce and Marcos tomorrow to see Marcos’ father?”
“Not at all. Where does his father live anyway?”
“Richmond.”
“Okay, what time will be leaving?”
“Around ten.”
“Sure thing.”
I saw what he was cooking and damn if it didn’t look good. Cinnamon bun, biscuits, bacon, and eggs.
“Damn if my boy don’t know how to cook!” I turned his heads toward, and gave him a kiss, tongue and all. I swear I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye, but dismissed as a trick of the light.
We sat down to eat and waited impatiently for tomorrow.

Copyright © 2011 Windkaizer; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..