Jump to content
    Windkaizer
  • Author
  • 429 Words
  • 583 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love is just 4 letters - 9. Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Rayne
Okay, I can admit after Brandon told what the woman on the phone had said, I was a little shaken up. I mean, how is someone supposed to act when they get a threat like this? Ask the Prez…he should know the answer.
I asked Brandon, “What did she sound like?”
“I don’t know…she was way too angry for me to tell. Or she disguised her voice.”
We were quiet for about five minutes when Brandon said, “Rayne, I’m worried about you. This lady is out to get you, and you show very little reaction to the threat what’s wrong?”
I let out long sigh and replied, “I’m just scared out of my wits at the moment…I’ll be fine.”
Then my phone started to ring. After the last phone call, I was a little reserved about answering it.
Hesitantly I answered my cell.
“Hello?”
“Hey love!” Thank God it was Cree. I might have hung up if it was someone else. “How’ve you been love?”
“Oh I’ve been fine.” I took the phone away from my ear and mouthed to Brandon that it was Cree.
He smiled and said, “Tell her I said hi.” Then he walked into the kitchen.
“Who was that? He sounded familiar.”
“I’ll give three guesses who it was.”
“Marco?”
“No.”
“Keno?”
“No.”
“Some other guy?”
“Yes.”
“Well who the hell was it?”
“Aw, you spoil all my fun. Alright,” I whispered, “It was Brandon. I’m staying with him for my vacation.”
“Oh…how’s Jodi doing?”
“Oh, I forgot to call and tell you, they got a divorce.”
“Really? Oh well, I never liked Jodi anyway. She was always so bitchy to him. Glad that whore is gone.”
“Yeah me to.”
“We were quiet for a moment until Cree said, “So…you still have a crush on him?”
“Well,” I laughed nervously, “We’ve escalated a little further than a crush.”
I could hear the excitement building in her voice. “Rayne…you…ya’ll…”
“Yeah we got together.”
I had to take the phone away from my ear as she screeched into the phone.
“Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ya’ll didn’t! Damn that was quick you slut!”
“Bitch!”
“Whore!”
“Ho!”
“Mo!”
We busted up laughing.
I said “Man that never gets old.”
“Yeah…well look I have to go. But congrats on your new found relationship!”
“Thanks. Talk to you soon.”
“Bye love!
“Bye!”
She hung up, and I took the phone away from my ear with a frown on my face.
I said to myself, (I hope she doesn’t get involved in this.)

Copyright © 2011 Windkaizer; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..