Jump to content
    Windkaizer
  • Author
  • 572 Words
  • 3,486 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love is just 4 letters - 5. Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Brandon
(That boy is a pimp! He’ll have her in his bed by the end of the night.)
“Well, let me get back to work.” I’m tellin’ ya’, being a lawyer ain’t easy.
My secretary, Denise, came into the room to go over today’s schedule with me.
“Well,” she started, “you have a meeting with Mr. Henderson (my boss) at 9:00. A phone call with Mrs. Gains (one of my clients) at 10:00. Lunch at 11:00 (one of my…wait, neva mind). Lastly, you have a meeting at three.”
“Thanks Denise, you can go take a break if you want to.”
She nodded and left. And since I have an hour to kill, let me call Rayne back to see how things went.
The phone rang, but he never picked up.
“Well that’s strange, either he turned his phone off, or he is fucking the hell out of Shannon. Lucky dog.”
My phone suddenly started ringing.
` (Maybe it’s Rayne calling me back.) “Hello?”
“Hi Brandon.”
Great, it’s Jodi. “What do you want?”
“I want you to take me back.”
“That’s not going to happen. I can’t stand you Jodi. You are way too much of a nag for me to ever love you! I’m surprised I was ever in love with you in the first place.”
“Yes you were! If you weren’t in love with me, why did you stay with me all of these years? “
“That’s a question I don’t think that I could ever answer. When we got married, I think I was high at the time!”
“What! I gave you the best years of my life and you treat me like shit! How could you do this to me?!”
“Like this!”
I slammed the phone down onto the receiver just as soon as Denise walked into the room.
“Is everything okay boss? I heard yelling.”
“Yeah everything is okay. My ex-wife was on the phone. Just gave her the papers last night. She’s pissed as hell ‘cause I threw her out.”
“Well why did you throw her out?”
“She was such a nag. Always bitching to me about on thing or another. I just couldn’t stand hearing that day in and day out. The only time that it was actually quiet was when she was asleep.”
“Yeah, the last woman I was with was sort of like that, so I know what you’re going through.”
“Yeah…wait what? Are you a…”
“Lesbian? Yeah. You didn’t know? You never see the girl who picks me up after work?”
“Girl? I thought that was a black dude?”
“Naw, just a girl with her breasts taped.”
“Oh, impressive disguise. Never knew he was a …uh she.”
“Yeah,” Denise replied, “she’s had some practice. She has to be masculine, or I wouldn’t go out with her.”
“You know, you’re the first lesbian I’ve actually ever met. I’d give you a medal, but I ran out when I gave Ken one last week.”
“Ken the janitor?”
“The one and only.”
“Great. I’m more worthless than the janitor. Yay me.”
“Well…I…uh.”
“Just kidding! Well, at least my revelation has gotten you out of your bad mood. Well, let me get back to work.”
“Yeah, talk to you later.”
She walked out of the room. (Well, not many people are very tolerant like me. I’m just sweet like that.)
“Damn! I need to get to this meeting.”
I grabbed my things, and left.

Copyright © 2011 Windkaizer; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..