Jump to content
    Windkaizer
  • Author
  • 1,287 Words
  • 627 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love is just 4 letters - 3. Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Rayne
“Whew!” I sighed after my conversation with Brandon was over. (I really should go see Shannon though. I haven’t seen her in two years, so it might be a nice little mini-reunion. If she starts trying to flirt with me though, I’m just going to have to tell her the truth.) I sighed again, and got finished packing for the flight tomorrow.
On the flight in the private jet that Keno owned, we talked.
“Look Rayne,” he started, “I know your gay and everything, but we really have to get you a girl so the bible thumpers won’t start talking.”
I nodded, acknowledging his point. “I know, luckily I convinced you to let me finish college before my second CD. Even if I get bad ratings after the general public finds out, I’ll still get a good job. But, I already have the perfect person in mind.”
“Would that, by any chance, be Cree?” He questioned.
I smiled and replied. “Bingo! She already knows I’m gay, and we get along great. She’s the perfect person, and we can go man shopping at anytime we want to.” I laughed hard. “I’ll just have t’ be a little more discreet.” He chuckled, so I asked. “Is there anything else?”
He nodded. “So if your career ended today, what would you be doing for money?”
“Good question. Well, I got my degree in electronics, so I’d be looking for a job in a computer company.” I paused. “That’s a rhetorical question right?”
“Of course! If I had it my way, the bible thumpers would re-educated into thinking that every sexual orientation was what God created.”
I smiled and got up to go to the bathroom. When I got to his chair though, I paused. I said, “That’s why I like you Key, you always look to the good things instead of the bad.” I kept walking into the bathroom.
When we got to the airport in Washington, the press was crowded around the plane.
(Damn, word must’ve gotten out that I was going to be here.) I signaled to Bruce, my stunningly attractive white bodyguard who I would definitely go after if he already didn’t have a boyfriend who was also fine as hell. His boyfriend, Marcos, who was Hispanic, was my other bodyguard. They were both weight-lifters.
(I remember that time we were in the pool together. Man that was fun!) I smiled.
Bruce signaled Marcos over, and they got in front of me. They pushed the press out of the way as Key and I made our way over to the limo. They got in after we did.
The press rushed over to get a picture of us after we got in, but the windows were tinted.
(Thank goodness for tinted windows.) I thought with a sigh.
“Now then,” I said, “What’s the hotel again?”
Bruce answered. “The Hilton Palace Hotel. Only for celebrities, their bodyguards, and underground crack salesman.”
The three of us laughed at his joke, but he yelped quietly.
(Marcos probably pinched him.) I saw him rubbing his ass. (Ouch, hope that doesn’t hurt too much. They’re going to need it later tonight.)
We got to the hotel, but when we got out of the car, the press covered us again. We had to rush to the counter as Marcos and Bruce held them off. We got the three room keys, and the four of us got to the elevator with the press hot on our heels.
We were laughing hard as hell as the elevator rose to the fourteenth/top floor.
Keno said. “Now then, Rayne your room will be 1407. Bruce and Marcos, your room will be 1408. I’ll be down the hall in 1414.”
Marcos said casually. “Good thing for you, but bad for the guests close to us.”
“Why is that?” I asked, already knowing the answer.
“Good for Key ‘cause he’ll be down the hall, away from the moans coming from our room. Knowing you Rayne, you’ll just be getting off to it.”
We cracked up a storm after that.
Keno said, “I’ll be back later on for dinner. Now then, who’s going to go get it?”
“I’ll get it. I won’t feel like being in here all day anyway.” Diddy was about to interject so I cut him off. “Hold on. You know I can take of myself, so don’t even try to un-persuade me.”
He saw it was futile to try and stop me, so he gave up.
To save his ego, I asked him, “So Key, will you be getting any women to come to your hotel room later on tonight?”
He smiled his trademark smile and answered. “Of course. You know my sex appeal is off the charts.”
“Uh-huh. Your cash will be below the charts if you get another girl pregnant.”
We laughed, even Keno laughed quietly.
“Well we should get to our rooms.” Marcos said, a little rushed perhaps.
“Yeah we should. But you two,” I pointed at Marcos and Bruce, “shouldn’t be doing anything until tonight. I want to hear you waking up the neighbors, and, knowing me, I’ll already be up. Doing ‘you know what’.”
They nodded, each of them blushing madly. We set our suitcases down, and I went to the doors that connected our rooms. I walked through, and saw Bruce and Marcos heavily making out on the couch.
“Well isn’t this a pretty sight?” They jumped when they heard my voice. “If you two would have continued that, this would have been exactly like the pool incident.” They blushed so hard that they looked like tomatoes. “Hey, what’s with all the blushing lately? Are you hiding something?” I asked as I went over to their refrigerator to get one of the complimentary waters the hotel provides.
“Well…” Marcos began as I took a sip of the water. “We’re getting married.”
The water came out of my mouth in a spray as I spit it out over the sink. “YOU’RE GETTING WHAT?!?!?!?!” I practically yelled.
“We’re getting married.” He said again. “In Vermont. In February, on the 14th..”
“I don’t know whether to jump for joy or… oh what the hell. I don’t have anything else to go against that. Yay for you! I can’t wait until the wedding.”
They were surprised by my sudden change of emotions, but Bruce said. “Oooookay, thanks Rayne. Why all the jumping? Were you planning to plan this wedding?”
“What’s the point of asking that question?” Marcos asked. “Of course he is, look how he’s jumping up and down.”
He was right, I was jumping like a rabbit. “So what if I’m jumping? I bet you by the time next week rolls around, I’m going to have your wedding all planned out!”
They just shook their heads and laughed. “Rayne,” Marco said, “We’re leaving this up to you. Just nothing too elaborate, okay?”
I nodded furiously, already planning the wedding in my head.
That night, I went to the pizza place I saw on the way to the hotel. On the way though someone tried to mug me.
The mugger said, “Give me your money, and everything will be alright.”
I just shook my head, and kept walking. He pulled a gun on me.
“He said give me your money, or I shoot you!”
I learned in my karate class how to deal with situations like this, so I did. I pulled him towards me, kneed him in his chest, and then knocked him out cold with a punch to his neck. To bad no one was around to see it.
I got the pizza, pepperoni, and brought it back to hotel.
Keno asked, “Did anything happen?”
I just said, “No.”

Copyright © 2011 Windkaizer; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..