Jump to content
    Windkaizer
  • Author
  • 1,072 Words
  • 538 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love is just 4 letters - 12. Chapter 12

Chapter 12
Rayne
Later that morning, after Brandon and I had our little “sexcapade” the night before, we started packing to go see Marcos’ father. And, if anything, we might go see my mother.
We left around the appointed time, 10:00, and got into Richmond around noon.
We drove around for a bit and met Bruce and Marcos at the Bottoms Up Pizzeria.
We got out of Brandon’s Mercedes Benz and Marcos ran over to us. He gave me a big hug then switched to Brandon. I saw him whisper something into his ear, and an almost worried look flashed across his face, then it was gone. I reminded my self what Marcos said to him later.
I looked at Bruce and he smiled at me.
He walked over to me and said, “Congrats man! You’ve got yourself a real looker there don’t you?”
I looked at Brandon and we smiled at each other.
“Yeah…I guess I do.”
Brandon looked at him and said, “You two really do love each other don’t you?”
I nodded, and Marcos yelled, “Hey! Are we leaving or not?”
“Yeah, yeah, hold on to your underwear.” Bruce yelled back.
He walked over to the driver’s side of the Toyota truck. “Just follow us okay?” We nodded and got back into the Mercedes.
Turns out Marcos’ dad didn’t live that far from there. Just up the street in the apartments.
We pulled into the parking lot, and got out of our respective cars.
Marcos looked up at the ceiling saying, “This placed hasn’t changed one bit. Hopefully my dad has though.”
Bruce grabbed his shoulder, and Marcos looked at him. He nodded and they walked towards the elevator.
“Hey Rayne.” Brandon whispered to me. “Maybe we should just stay in the background in this one.”
“Okay.”
We followed them onto the elevator and Marcos pressed the button for the fifth floor. When we got there, we walked down the hall until we got to apartment #50.
Marcos looked like he shrunk a little bit out of fear.
“It’ll be alright.” I said. “You can do this.”
Marcos rang the doorbell, and the door opened almost instantly.
The man in the doorway looked like he was in his early forties. Hispanic, and with a good grain of hair. He’s about 5’6, about the height of Cree’s younger brother, Dominique. All in all, he’s a very good looking man.
“Marcos?” He said, “Is that you?” He came and hugged him. We were stunned, and I know Marcos was feeling a little bit more than afraid now. “How have you been?” He looked at the rest of us. “Hi.” He extended his hand. “Name’s Dison. Nice to meet you. Wait a second, your Rayne! Oh my God! Okay, let me call down.”
We shook his hand, still a little stunned.
“Dad,” Marcos said, “Why the hell are you acting like this?”
“Acting like what?”
“Acting like you don’t care about what you know I am?”
“Listen,” he sighed, “Maybe you should come inside and sit down.”
We followed him inside. For a supposedly single-straight-man, he had a lot of shades of purple in his house.
He even had a picture of him with his arms around some other guy’s neck. The other guy looked about his age with blonde hair and a few streaks of gray hair going through it.
“Hey Brandon, look.” I pointed at the picture.
“Shit. We got to tell him that…”
“No, we’ll let him find out when his father tells him.”
He sighed, “Fine.”
We caught up to the three of them in the living room just as they were sitting down.
“Look,” Dison started. “Marcos, I know I’ve done some things that I know I can never been forgiven for.”
“Like throwing my fiancé out of your house?”
The look on Dison’s and Marcos’ face were almost identical as they both stared at Bruce.
“I just said something I shouldn’t have, didn’t I?”
I laid my hand on Bruce’s shoulder. “Good job Bruce. No more talking for you.”
“Anyway, you’re getting married. When did this happen?”
“Last month. If you never had thrown me out of the house, you would have known that I was getting married and that I was Rayne’s bodyguard.”
“Look, I’m sorry, okay? I was scared. For you, and for myself. You had to live on the streets, while I lived in an apartment. Now, I even found someone to replace your mother.”
“WHAT! How the hell do you think anyone could ever replace my mother?! Who is she?”
“Well…”
“Brandon,” I whispered, “We should step back.”
We stepped back slowly as Dison said, “Well, it not a she. It’s more of a he.”
Marcos jumped up from the couch. “WHAT…THE…HELL?!?!?! YOU THROW ME OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR BEING GAY AND YET YOU’RE GAY YOURSELF? YOU BASTARD!”
“Bruce,” I said. “Help me calm him down!”
With a lot of effort, we held Marcos back from getting his hands on his slowly sobbing father.
“I’m sorry Marcos. I should have told you sooner.”
“How could you have told me? You had no idea where the fuck I was!”
“I know. The reason that I threw you out of the house is because I didn’t want you to end up like me. End up living a fake life with a wife that you really didn’t love. Always sneaking out at night to be with some man. Hoping that your urges would somehow go away. They never did. I threw you out the house, hoping that the hard life of the streets would turn you straight.
Something in the back of my head told me not to do this. That it wouldn’t work, but I did it anyway. I’m so sorry.”
“Why the hell did you do this to me dad. Why?”
The hug that ensued was tear-jerking. And even I started to cry.
I wiped the tears from my eyes and said to Brandon. “Brandon, we should leave.”
He wiped his eyes furiously, and we headed towards the door as quietly as we could.
When we got downstairs, I said to him, “How about we go see my mother?”
“Sure, but first.” He took my head in his hands and kissed me. “You’re a good friend to the both of them. I’m glad I’m with you, even if you are a crazy as hell nigga.”
I smiled and we drove off.

Copyright © 2011 Windkaizer; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..