Jump to content
    Windkaizer
  • Author
  • 807 Words
  • 800 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love is just 4 letters - 4. Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Rayne
The day after I had that little skirmish with the mugger, I decided to go see my old friend from college, Shannon. If Brandon was right though, and she does try to seduce me, I’m just going to have to tell her the truth. GRRRREEEAAATTTT…..
That afternoon, I called Brandon again.
“Hey Rayne,” he answered as soon as the first ring went by, “what’s up?”
“Nothing much, I just need you to tell me something.” I replied.
“Well spit it out!”
“Okay, what’s Shannon’s address?”
“Oooohhhhh. Why? Were you planning to go see her or something?”
“Of course dumb ass! Why else would I ask for her address?”
“Well…what hotel are you staying at?”
“The Hilton Palace, but that doesn’t answer my question.”
“Well it does answer mine. You’re in luck though; her apartment is right down the street from yours. 1616 Pennsylvania Ave.”
“Thanks Brandon, I’ll be sure to talk to you after I come back to the hotel.”
“Your welcome tiger, good luck.”
“Hey wait! What do you mean ‘good…” the call disconnected, “luck’.” I finished, defeated.
I sighed, and mouthed, ~Why me? ~
I picked up my jacket, my hat, and left the hotel.
I had the limo driver drive me to Shannon’s apartment, on the way though, I was having second thoughts about going over there.
(Why the hell am I doing this? I have no reason to go over there. Maybe I should just go back to the hotel. But I should go over there to get her to stop going after an impossible target. Damn my nice conscious!) I made up my mind as the limo driver pulled up in front of her house.
“Thanks Mr. Nale,” I said to the driver, “I can walk back.”
“No problem Mr. Rayne. But call me if you need me.”
I got out of the car, and he drove off. Right now though, I wish he hadn’t left.
I looked at the door, and sighed heavily.
Well…now or never.
I walked up to her door, hoping to God that she wasn’t home, and knocked.
Unfortunately, I wasn’t that lucky.
“Hello? Who’s there?”
I saw an eye come into the peephole, and a squeal emit from the other side of the door.
“Oh my God! It’s Rayne! I was expecting you.”
Ok, either Brandon called her, or she is an insane psycho bitch…oh well…I’ve dealt with worse.
The door opened, quickly I might add, and a beautiful, even in my eyes, woman appeared. About 5’5, a full figure, big breasts, and filled out hips. A major looker, for straight men…and lesbians.
“Hey Shannon,” I gave her a quick hug, you know, before she got the chance of trying to squeeze the life out of me. “, how are you doing?”
She puts her hands on her hips, trying to look sexy for me. It’s funny ‘cause it doesn’t work.
“Fine and you?”
“It’s all good. Mind if I come in?”
“Oh, of course.” She stepped out of the way and let me in.
“Nice place you have here. Very Victorian, in an old fashioned type of way.”
She had an antique looking dresser, antique couch, antique clock, antique everything!
“Well, I love to collect antique things. Makes the house look bigger than it actually is.” She tried to rub me with her hand as she said this, but I shrugged it of. I could hear her sigh with frustration behind me.
I went to go sit on the couch, and unfortunately, she followed me there.
I asked her “So, what have been doing since college?”
“Well, I started my own designing business. It’s called S.D. Designs. It’s downtown in the marketplace. Hopefully,” she started rubbing my arm, “you could visit sometime.”
She started to climb on me, trying, in vain I might add, to seduce me.
That’s was when I decided to end this less than pleasant trip.
“Shannon, stop.”
“What do you mean? You know that you want me.”
“A-he. No I don’t. There’s something you don’t know about me.”
She got a puzzled look on her face. “What are you talking about Rayne?”
Time for the bomb to be dropped. “The reason why I feel no attraction to you at ALL is because of the fact that I’m gay.”
The look on her face was priceless. It was a mix between surprise and anger.
She said in the softest voice I have ever heard from her, “Get out.”
I raised an eyebrow at that.
“GET OUT!” She got up and started pushing and punching my chest toward the front door. “I can’t ever believe that I let a…a FAG like you in here. Get the hell out of my house!”
She opened the door, pushed me out side, and slammed the door in my face.
Well…
That went well.

Copyright © 2011 Windkaizer; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..