Jump to content
    Windkaizer
  • Author
  • 635 Words
  • 592 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love is just 4 letters - 8. Chapter 8

Chapter 8
Brandon
“Ugh…what happened? My head hurts like hell.”
“Oh shit.” I heard a voice say beside me.
“Rayne? What the hell are you doing in here?” I noticed my nakedness. “And why am I naked?”
He kept silent.
“Rayne…what did we do last night?”
He wasn’t talking.
“Rayne…did we…did we…”
“Have sex last night? Yeah…I guess we did.”
We didn’t say anything for about five minutes.
“What happened last night Rayne? All I remember is the club, drinks, flirting, and now we’re here.”
“Well… you were pretty drunk last night. So I drove, and dragged, you home. You told me you hadn’t…uh…had any in a while. So you asked me to do you a favor, and help you with your…problems. I did, and now here we are.”
We were quiet until I said, “Rayne, I need some time to think.”
“…Of course.” He got out of the bed, still naked.
“Nice ass…hope I had fun with it last night.”
“Oh you did. It still hurts. I’ll be back later.”
“Don’t worry about it Rayne. I’ll work this out.”
He left and I was alone with my thoughts.
(What am I going to do? I just got out of a relationship, and it seems like I’m already in another one. But I’m not gay…am I? I seem to only act like… I don’t know…aroused and hot any time I’m around Rayne. But what about other people? What if they found out? His career would probably be over, people might stop coming to the business because of me. Hell, people always come to our business. Married people just don’t like each other.)
(But what about our friendship? What would happen if we broke up? I know we just got together, but things are moving to fast. I mean…we had sex before we even really talked to each other about actually getting together…let alone going this far. )
(But honestly, what am I? Straight? Gay? Bi? If anything, I’m probably bi. I still like women…no doubt about that, but the only man that I like is Rayne.)
“Wait a minute…did Rayne turn me this way?” I was thinking out loud here. “That bastard turned me bi!”
When Rayne got home twenty minutes later, I opened the door…and tried to punch him in the face.
“Brandon! What the hell was that for?”
“You bastard! You turned me bi sexual! If anything, you turned me gay!”
I kept throwing punches at him. “Wait Brandon I didn’t turn you anything! You don’t remember what you said to me last night do you?”
“What did I say last night Rayne?” I had stopped fighting him by then, “Tell me Rayne, what did I say to make you have sex with me?”
“You asked me ‘Could you ‘elp me Rayne?’, and so I did. Now what are you mad about Brandon? You seem to have enjoyed it last night. Why regret this now?”
“Because…because…I’m not sure if I’m in love with you or not.” I sat down on the deck and put my head in between my legs.
He sat down beside me. “Brandon…look at me.” I looked at him, and he took my face into his hands. “If you love me, you would know.”
Our faces inched closer too each other, and he kissed me. I knew then, that this is the person I was supposed to be with.
Unfortunately the moment was ruined when the phone rang. I sighed and said, “I’ll get it.”
“Hello?”
A woman’s voice that sounded vaguely familiar came over the phone. “Your career is over Rayne! I swear I’ll put your secret out there!” She hung up.
Rayne came into the house. “Who was that?”
“I don’t know.” I set the phone on the receiver and looked at him. “But you’re in trouble.”

Copyright © 2011 Windkaizer; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..