Jump to content
    Windkaizer
  • Author
  • 607 Words
  • 584 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love is just 4 letters - 16. Chapter 16

Chapter 16
???
I hate him.
Can’t stand him.
I want him to die the most horrible of deaths for breaking my heart.
How could he do this to me? I was nothing but a friend to him. I loved him. I wanted him to be mine, but that just wouldn’t be.
Mother fucker just had to be gay.
I know he thought that I was just some gold digging bitch who wanted him for his money and status, but that is not true. I loved him, for all that he stood for. He was such a nice person, so caring and giving. But he pushed me to the curb almost as soon as I reunited with him. So I pushed him out my house.
That bastard, who the hell does he think he is? I should be the one with him, not that asshole. I thought the fucker had a wife, but then, I guess some things happen.
I’ve seen the two of them together, acting just like fags do. Having sex at the most obscene times; in broad daylight, on the couch, in the kitchen, places that have windows.
Makes me sick to my stomach.
But I’m going to get them; oh I’m going to get them both. But before I can…I’m going to need some help.
So I’ll make a call to the bastard’s boyfriend’s ex.
“Hello?”
“Hey, it’s me. How have you been?”
“Fine, haven’t heard from you in a while. How did you get this number anyway?”
“Let’s just say I have my sources. Listen, I need your help with something.”
“What is it?”
“Well, it involves your ex-husband.”
“I hate the gay mutha-fucka. What do you have in mind?”
“Well, you know that he is with his boy right now, right?”
“Yeah, I never really liked him either. Got on my nerves how close they are, and it seems that whenever they are around each other, he they never paid any attention to me.”
Seems every thing is going according to plan. “Yeah, I know what you mean. You’ll never guess what I found out about his boy though.”
“What?”
“He’s gay.”
“What? How did you find out.”
“When he was at my house a couple of days ago, I tried to make a move on him. Just came right out and told me that he was gay and that he doesn’t want me in any way, shape, or form.”
“Can’t stand gay niggas. They the worst, always thinking they better than everyone else and will break your heart so damn fast.”
“And didn’t you say that your ex was gay?”
“Yeah?”
“Does he have a, ugh, boyfriend?”
“Yeah…so?”
“Who do you think his boyfriend is?”
“…No.”
“Sure enough. Now here’s the plan. I’ve been, uh, monitoring them. Even shot one of your ex’s friends.”
“Damn girl, you really are out to get them aren’t you?”
“Damn right I am, I will never forgive them for what he did to me. I’m out to ruin his life. Now listen, I’ve learned that they are planning a wedding for the man that I shot and his, ugh I can’t believe I’m saying this, and his boyfriend this August. On the 29th, I plan to somehow get the press out there, and embarrass the hell out of them. Outing them in the process, and destroying the chance of those two fags getting married. What do you think, do I have your cooperation on this?”
“You got it, anything to screw them over. Where can we meet?”
“I’ll call you, just be ready. Goodbye.” I hung up the phone.
Everything’s coming along smoothly.

Copyright © 2011 Windkaizer; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..