Jump to content
    Windkaizer
  • Author
  • 1,001 Words
  • 3,102 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love is just 4 letters - 11. Chapter 11

Chapter 11
Brandon
That after noon, Rayne and I decided to this gay club, “The Pink Rabbit”, later on that night. Around seven, we started to get dressed, and I was surprised that Rayne asked if he could borrow one of my shirts. Now, don’t get me wrong, Rayne looks good in anything. It’s just the fact that his chest is bigger than mine, so when he put the shirt on, his chest almost burst through it.
I swear, 30 seconds more of being in that room, we wouldn’t have gone anywhere that night.
If you know what I mean.
Anyway, on the way to the club, which is about a half hour away, I found out something a little weird about Rayne. Although, I can sort of understand this, it still was a little weird yet it cracked me up at the same time. The guy is a total music nut.
“Oh…My…God! You have Mya’s first CD?! I haven’t been able to find this anywhere! I am so totally copying this. Wait, you have all of her CD’s? I hate you so much. All I have are her last two. Well, actually, last time I talked to her, she had new CD coming out this November. Have you heard her new song? It’s good, I love it!”
I had to stop this. Any longer, and he would’ve been frothing at the mouth. And since I couldn’t take my eyes off the road, I did the only thing I could think off. I put my hand on the inside of his thigh, and started rubbing up and down his leg. Instantly, I felt his…uhh…manhood harden and slide down his leg.
Maybe I should explain. Now, I’m no where near small, 9½ in. but Rayne is about 10½ in. when he’s hard. That explains why my ass was hurting this morning.
Rayne turned towards me with a glazed look in his eyes. He said, “Brandon…if you don’t stop this,” It took him a moment between the moans and the gasps to get his words straight, well in this case, get his words gay. “I am going to go to the club with a big ass wet spot on the front of my pants.”
Reluctantly, I took my hand away from his thigh. He calmed down, and we just listened to Mya’s first CD, which he put in when I wasn’t looking.
All of the sudden he reached for the CD case again, and he was about to leave the car when we got to the club with a hurting arm, when he smiled slowly. He pulled back his first CD. He looked at me as we got to the club. We leaned into each other, and he gave me a kiss, no tongue, just a kiss full of love. I knew that this was going to be the man that I spend the rest of my life with.
“Well then,” He said as he pulled away from me and produced a pair of sunglasses from thin air. “Need these to keep people from recognizing me. Ready to go in?”
“Yeah,” I replied, “Lets go.”
We got in back of the line, which was moving pretty quickly as not a lot of people were outside. Somehow, we got lucky on the time we got there. Free before 9:00, the bouncer said. The bouncer kept looking at Rayne though, but we got inside before he could stop us.
The club was playing Beyoncè’s ‘Dejà Vu’, and the club was jumping with a lot of men on the floor dancing. I’ll admit that I was a bit apprehensive at first. After all, before Rayne I never really had any reason to go into a gay club before.
We were lucky enough to get a table over in the corner of the club so we had a good look of everything there. This really fem waiter came up and took our order. He had the stereotypical gay look about him. He even tried to hit on me, but I said I was already with…uhh…Ritz i.e. Rayne.
He tried to give me a cute pouting face, but it didn’t work on me. So he huffed off and gave our orders to the chef.
It took about 20 minutes for our food to get here. Rayne ordered the quesedias, and I ordered the bacon cheeseburger. We ate and waited the standard thirty minutes before we got on the dance floor. Simultaneously, the DJ put Rayne’s ‘Love is Just 4 Letters’ on. This is, in my opinion, his best song.
It is a slow song and every one was paired off. Rayne and I somehow got into the middle of the floor. We started dancing slowly, then the kisses came, slowly at first, but more frequently and they intensified until we felt like we were the only people on the dance floor. He turned me around and he had my back to his chest.
I grinded against, and I closed my eyes. He planted little butterfly kisses on my neck and ears, and his arms moved down my body. When he got to my lower abs, I grabbed his hands and held them there, not wanting him to go any further.
As the song ended, I opened my eyes and saw that we were being watched by everyone else who had cleared off of the dance floor. When the song ended, we were given a round of applause from everyone.
We got out of there round 12:00.
As we got in the car, Rayne said. “That was a lot of fun. But you know what I want to do?” He started to rub his finger up and down my arm.
“I think I have a good idea of what you want to do.”
We got home and there was no time wasted between opening the door and getting our clothes off.
For the next two hours, we were pretty much wrapped around each other until we fell asleep.

Copyright © 2011 Windkaizer; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..