Jump to content
    Windkaizer
  • Author
  • 802 Words
  • 722 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love is just 4 letters - 6. Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Rayne
“Hey Brandon. I should be there in a few hours, just getting my stuff ready at the hotel. Also, as you know, my concert was sold out. Yes, I’m just that sweet. See you soon dog.”
To bad he wasn’t there, his answering machine picked up.
“Hey man…”
“Aaahhh! What the hell man! You can’t be walking into the room unannounced like that! Come on now Keno.”
“Heh, the look on your face was priceless. So are you ready to go or not?”
“Yeah yeah, I’m ready. Where are Bruce and Marcos? Aren’t they supposed to be my body guards? They sure aren’t doing a good job guarding my body.”
“I don’t know, but they are probably in their room. Let me go check.” He reached for the handle to their room.
“Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait! Let me go, you never know what they might be doing. They might be doing ‘the nasty’, to your eyes anyway. Be right back.” I closed the door behind me, and when I turned around, they were on the couch, proving me right.
“Hey. Nice ass Bruce.” That stopped them. “I was coming in here to see if you two were ready, well you are, but in a different way.”
I heard a slurping noise as he pulled out of Marcos, and he stood up, put on his underwear, and turned towards me.
“Well we’re already packed.”
“Not everything is packed.” He raised his eyebrow, and I pointed down towards my belt. He looked down, and saw his other head looking back at him. He grabbed his pants just as Marcos was finished getting dressed.
Marcos said, “Well, I ain’t complaining.”
“I know Marcos, me either. You two have 20 minutes to meet us in the lobby, and no boning each other. But if you do,” I made my way to the door, “tape it for me!” I closed the door just as Bruce threw his shoe at me.
Diddy was still in my room when I came back.
“Well?”
“Let’s just say it was a good thing I stopped you. They’ll meet us down stairs in twenty minutes. While they get ready however, I’m going to steal some of the complimentary waters.”
When we were on I95, Bruce asked me a question I did not want to think about.
“So what happened when you went over to your old college friends house?”
“Didn’t go very well. She was a crazy psycho bitch that cared more about the famous me than the actual me.”
“Uh-huh. You told her didn’t you.”
“…Yeah.”
“And she went off on you, called you a faggot, and pushed you out of her house.”
“Yeah, but wait, how did you know that?”
“Happened between my father and I as well.”
(Wow…very awkward moment here...do I want to know more? Of course I do, he’s my friend…and I deserve this!)
“You and your father?”
“Yeah, he is from the south and still maintains the southern bigot personality. Hates black people, Jews, gays, pretty much every thing that isn’t white. He’s pretty much a KKK member.
“Well, about ten years ago, when I was 17, I was at my house when my father wasn’t home. With a guy mind you, in my room. Well my father came home a little bit earlier than usual, and he caught me in my room with the guy. He got so mad, he beet the mess out of me and the guy that I was with.
“Now, I didn’t have the physique that I have now, but if I did, that would have never happened. He put both me and the guy in the hospital. I’ve never been back home since.”
“So where did you go?”
“Well, I started going to the gym, and also started selling my self on the streets as a way for money. Well, one day at the gym, I met Marcos, and he took me in with his family, who already knew he was gay and were okay with it. I was living with him in his apartment when we met you.”
“Wow…ain’t that some shit. Are you ever going to actually call your father again?”
“Hopefully he’s dead.”
“Well, that’s a bit harsh isn’t it?”
“He probably thinks the same thing of me.”
“Well then,” I look out the window, “this is my stop. You should at least call your father Bruce he’s changed. Marcos, you make sure he does it, ok?”
He nodded and Mr. Neal drove off.
I turned around, and there was Brandon a.k.a Mr. Fine on the bottom step.
“It’s good to see you boy, come on, let me help you with your bags.”
I couldn’t stop smiling as he walked into his house. Good view, if I say so my self.

Copyright © 2011 Windkaizer; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..