Jump to content
    Windkaizer
  • Author
  • 414 Words
  • 1,428 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love is just 4 letters - 19. Chapter 19

Chapter 19

???

What the fuck is this shit?
The news was on. *Rayne Walters, international R&B megastar, has just ‘come out of the closet’ today at a surprise press conference that was personally called for.* A picture of him came up in the corner of the screen, letting the anchorwoman pause to shuffle her papers. *He said that ‘…he was tired of having to live up to everyone else’s expectations of him.’ And that ‘…he wanted to be able to have what his two, also gay bodyguards, have together.’ Afterwards, he called his partner, Brandon Warner, up to the podium, kissing and proclaiming his love for him in front of the 59 reporters that were there. Many pictures were taken of the two, and most of them have already found their way onto the internet.*
A sickening picture of them showed up, kissing and holding hands in front of all of these paparazzi, them acting like they weren’t disgusted by the show that they were putting on.
How dare he think that I still won’t take what is rightfully mine after this?
*We now go to downtown Richmond, where Rayne is from, to see the reactions to the revelation from the community.*
A black girl around the age of 18 came onto the screen. *I personally have no problem with it. I mean; it’s his life, get off of it. Let him do want he wanna do, and stop trying to hold him up to the image that ya’ll want him to be.”
A black man, around the age of 22. *Man, I ain’t got no problem wit it. He is what he is, so just let him be. And for those of ya’ll who do got a problem, ya’ll need to go and educate yo’self n stop being so ignant!*
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!
How could these people even think that this was right? Gay people don’t even deserve a place in this world, but here are these people sympathizing with them? How dare they!
I turned the TV off. (That’s okay though.) I picked up my cell phone, pressing the 5th speed dial button. (This won’t help him at all.)
I brought the phone up to my ear.
“Hel-“
“New plan. I believe that the…wedding,” She snarled. “Between those two faggots is still happening in Vermont. I believe that it’s time get our men back.”
She hung up, smiling. (Oh, it’s on now baby. You will be mine.)

Copyright © 2011 Windkaizer; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..