I hate it when...

DomLuka

I have to start working out to keep my waistline from expanding (Oddly enough wasn't necessary till I turned 20).

I hate that too!!! I just turned 20 a couple of months ago and now find that I should weigh 7lbs less :angry:

Oh, and Vic, I'm just about to PM you, so yeah, check that.

Edited by BoyNeedsTherapy

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... my university forces a ton of useless, boring and damn hard stuff down my throat, so that after three years I may finally be allowed to learn what I want to learn.

considering how the brain grows, develops, learns, and accomodates, there is no such thing as useless learning, particularly if it is hard.

In the modern world the only purpose for an undergraduate degree is to prove to a prospective employer that you can wade through the crap and stick with something to completion. Furthermore, it is something that (in most cases) you earn and can never be taken away from you.

A well rounded university education creates a thinking member of society who can contribute beyond their basic economic means. If all you want to learn is what you are most interested in, there are most likely (trying to recall the German education system) several vocational or trade schools that will give you the education you want, in a quick fashion, without all the 'other' stuff, and get you into the workforce quickly.

You know if you are where you should be, if you are, grin and bear it :blink: ; if you are not where you should be, stop wasting everyone's time and energy and find your right place.

:king: Snow Dog

P.S. and I'm not gonna go near the waistline thing :(

I hate it when....

......I lose my temper. :angry:

......I fight with my BF over stupid things :wub:

......I get stressed and smoke only to have to stop the next day for the 40th time :(

......I have a hangover and get no sympathy! :lol:

......People tell you things cant get anyworse at bad times :(

.......the suns shining and im stuck in an office looking out :read:

........I get sunburn because im not in that bloody office! :thumbdown:

........My credit card Maxes and I realise ive filled the car with clothes I'll never wear :blink:

........Its not even July yet and my new boss has given me pre orders to do for Christmas :wacko:

Edited by DaveScott

I hate it when.....

....people are mean, but don't realize they are

....my husband can't be honest without being brutal

....my shyness prevents me from standing up for myself

....I do stand up for myself and things are worse than before

....my family doesn't understand me and doesn't try to

....people call me and my friends sinners

....people use words that are meant to hurt others

....people try to impose their will on others

Mag

P.S.

My husband hates it when

....people think the messenger is brutal, not the message

... my university forces a ton of useless, boring and damn hard stuff down my throat, so that after three years I may finally be allowed to learn what I want to learn.

I prefer "my professor forces damn hard things down my throat for the three years I've been at this college."

:P

I prefer "my professor forces damn hard things down my throat for the three years I've been at this college."

:P

I don't know if I'd be bitching about that. Depends on who said professor is... ;)

..... No one else who lives in my house can be bothered to answer a ringing phone so I have to stop whatever I'm doing and the call is never for me.

Sharon

ahaha i hate that too :P

i hate when...

telemarketers call in the middle of dinner

i have to get dressed because theres visitors in the house, but theyre not MY visitors

ive slept all day long so i can work the night shift, and then get called an hour before im suppose to start and im told "we're closed tonight, the transformer blew up"

its time to say good bye :(

its time to say hello (too some people) :P

i dont get a reach around :angry:

HE doesnt know why IM angry at him :thumbdown:

good things come to an end (goodbye TLW :( )

... the govenment decides I'm not a good security risk

... I have to find a new job because the government decides I'm not a good security risk

... I'm told "wait a few years and that 'incident' will be further away in time ... then try again"

... I am once again reminded why I don't own guns.

have a great day :/

I hate it when.........

......Bill O'Really uses adjectives (namecalls) to describe people who use adjectives to describe him

......the McCasky's don't sell the Chicago Bears to someone who would actually run the team to be successful

......when people think voting for someone outside of the two major parties is "throwing away your vote"

......when people think that fighting wars halfway around the globe somehow keep us safer here at home

I hate it when my mobile phone packs in a week before it's due to be upgraded. And my provider just says "its only a week untill you get your new phone so we wont do anything" translated fron 'Inglish'

Edited by DaveScott

I hate it when

- I watch soccer-games with my friends and they can't keep their mouth shut

- the answering-machine calles back at 3 am telling me: "You have no new calls"

- I'm bored and none is online to chat with

- my computer restarts without any reason

- my friends are hurt

Tob :ph34r:

Lol, does it really do that? hehehe, that made me laugh a lot, like you'd be sitting around at 3am wondering if you had any new calls.

I hate when you're watching a movie with someone and they keep asking what's going to happen, gah, if you watch the movie you'll find out!!

I hate when you're watching a movie with someone and they keep asking what's going to happen, gah, if you watch the movie you'll find out!!

My grandmother used to talk through entire movies. "Who's that?" "What's going on?" "Oh don't go in there, you're gonna get killed!" Every time the villian would do anything, she'd yell "Oh you dirty bird!" Then at the end we'd have to spend a half hour explaining to her what the movie was about.

Val

I also hate it when people talk through something you are watching and then ask what was just said on the tv.

Kindly keep your bedroom squabbles in the bedroom :P .

I really hope he wasn't talking about me here.....I am more likely to repeat the movie word for word since I have seen it a thousand times. :rolleyes:

And........We don't have a TV in our bedroom. :P

Mag

Lol, does it really do that? hehehe, that made me laugh a lot, like you'd be sitting around at 3am wondering if you had any new calls.

Uhu, it's more like:

you're asleep, dreaming of :wub:

you hear that d*** phone ring

you wake up

you stumple throu the house trying to find the phone (with 3 people you never know where it is and in the dark without glasses it's not that easy to find)

you finally find it

you press the answering button and

that nice woman says: "Hello this is your t-net-box. You have no new calls"

you stumble back to your bed

you try to sleep and dream of :wub: again; but it won't work

at 6 your alarm rings when you just fell back asleep

you nearly fall asleep at work

and finally your funny colleagues ask "Was a long night, huh?"

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Tob :ph34r:

I hate it when the compelling urge to post, overwhelms a rational promise to abstain for a day.

-- continued use dispite negative consequences

-- rapid increase in use (36 posts yesterday)

I don't need a 12 step program to identify addiction.

Hi, my name is Snow Dog and I am a post addict

Uhu, it's more like:

you're asleep, dreaming of wub.gif

you hear that d*** phone ring

you wake up

you stumple throu the house trying to find the phone (with 3 people you never know where it is and in the dark without glasses it's not that easy to find)

you finally find it

you press the answering button and

that nice woman says: "Hello this is your t-net-box. You have no new calls"

you stumble back to your bed

you try to sleep and dream of wub.gif again; but it won't work

at 6 your alarm rings when you just fell back asleep

you nearly fall asleep at work

and finally your funny colleagues ask "Was a long night, huh?"

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Tob

Hahahahahaha. I don't know why I found that image so funny but I really did, my bf thinks I've cracked up sitting here laughing my ass off but it's funny.

Edited by BoyNeedsTherapy

I hate it when.........

People drive like they are drunk, i.e. can't drive a single speed or stay in their lane, but you get next to them and they are reading/eating/playing with the radio/ or worst of all/ Talking on a cell phone.

People blame television, music, and video games for things their kids do. NEWSFLASH-- These things aren't babysitters

e-mails that have supernatural powers. i.e. send this to 8 people or else locusts will swarm your house. :devil:

People who have never been in a healthy relationship giving advice about relationships.