Categories of Gays!

BeaStKid

Category 1:- As per my survey I have found that most of the men surfing on the websites are interested in sex. They are very rude. Just want sex and finish it there! Some sort of perverts.

Category 2:- These are the men who want sex with a friendship. They have many f**K buddies already…but are just searching for some more…for new tastes!! They aren’t rude or bad, but want to keep things at a distance and also enjoy!!

Category 3:- This is the worst category because they cheat! They claim to be gay when they are not! They are interested in experiencing IT once. How it feels with another man! They later on, as per their good or bad experiences, get out of it or get merged in one of the two categories mentioned above!

Category 4:- These are the men who want to have sex, friendship and beyond that—love. But they are scared of the society. They will get married to women, have kids and keep going around with their lover…There needn’t be a question mark on your forehead because a man can literally have sex with anyone, rather anything!!

A man gets a boner when he’s seen a woman, though a mild one!!! Given a woman, a man can f**K her up as well

. Its all about being “bisexual”, anyways….

Category 5:- No more boring. This is the last category! We all fit into this category! We are the men, who are truthful—to ourselves as well as others! We know where we stand and do not cheat or solicit for sex or play double roles in the society (at least I don’t!!). We all accept ourselves as gay men. We believe in the concept of monogamy, loving a man, being truthful to him and spending our lives in the solace of each other’s company!! Hats off to Category 5 who are bold enough to assert their orientation!

Category 6:- (As suggested by Bob.) Men who are able to love either a woman or a man, or even both at the same time without the physical aspects. This type of a relationship is purely emotional.

I personally feel that category 1 is preposterous. Not ALL of the men who roam on the Net are like that!!

I agree that category 3 is the WORST!!

Category 4 offended me personally!!

I LOVE and ADORE category 5!! :wub:

BSK

Edited by BeaStKid

• Site Administrator

Where did this list come from? It seems simplistic and not very representative. For example, I'm not in any of those categories.

Where did this list come from? It seems simplistic and not very representative. For example, I'm not in any of those categories.

Hey Graeme,

Neither I !

We have to extend the list :P .

Many, many years ago, I would be in Cat. 2 for a while, and later in a mix of Cats. 2 and 4, with a more positive description (!). So what about a new category, about men who are able to love either a woman or a man, or even both at the same time (nothing to do with sex) . People outside of puritain's area, like around the Mediterran

oddly I don't find myself in any of those catagories either...

where did this come from?

I'd hate to say that it's not accurate at all.

Maybe a better listing would be:

1. Rude! : No matter what their orientation/gender these people are just jerks.

2. Samplers: They like to try a little of everything -- orientation/gender notwithstanding -- not interested in a committed relationship.

3. Married: Whether it's a committed relationship or actual vows... these people have committed to another person and are not looking for sex outside of that relationship. They are, however, looking for friends.

4. Cheaters: They are in a committed relationship but they tend to stray from time to time.

5. Emotional Lovers: They are able to love many different people (orientation/gender notwithstanding) without it becoming sexual.

6. Single and Looking: They are on the look out for that perfect person in their lives.

3. Married: Whether it's a committed relationship or actual vows... these people have committed to another person and are not looking for sex outside of that relationship. They are, however, looking for friends.

I'd make number 3 read:

3. Married/Partnered: Whether it's a committed relationship or actual vows... these people have committed to another person and are not looking for sex outside of that relationship. They are, however, looking for friends.

That way the emotional baggage of "married" is muted.

Colin B)

Maybe a better listing would be:

1. Rude! : No matter what their orientation/gender these people are just jerks.

2. Samplers: They like to try a little of everything -- orientation/gender notwithstanding -- not interested in a committed relationship.

4. Cheaters: They are in a committed relationship but they tend to stray from time to time.

5. Emotional Lovers: They are able to love many different people (orientation/gender notwithstanding) without it becoming sexual.

6. Single and Looking: They are on the look out for that perfect person in their lives.

I feel lugh's listing is better than the one i put...

BSK

This is sooo me. :(

Waiting for him, waiting for his kiss, waiting for his hug, waiting, waiting, waiting...

This is sooo me. :(

Waiting for him, waiting for his kiss, waiting for his hug, waiting, waiting, waiting...

Sigh, me too...this wait can be bit frustrating sometimes... :lol:

I'm not convinced that its a good idea to futher catagorize gay people. There are already too many divisions: tops, bottoms, daddies, twinks, leather pigs...

Maybe we should focus more on what makes us similar than what makes us different.

I thought this listing of categories was okay enough as far as lists of categories of people go. I mean obviously a list like this won't begin to delve into the complexity that is each individual. To do that you would need a different category for each person. But actually I thought it was okay.

This clip introduces more categories:

Michael.

Goodness, this is the first time I've seen the Tyra Banks show (although apparently a friend of mine actually appeared on it before we met!). Anyway I have to say I didn't particularly like Tyra (seemed fake), "realty check Asian boy" (can't remember his name, but he seemed too combative and like he was projecting his stuff on Jimmy), or Jimmy (who, IMO, should not have said some of those things about his bf and their relationship, especially on TV). Justin was the most sympathetic one, IMO, but I wish he'd come across as a little more confident. Anyway, it's no wonder they broke up.

Personally speaking, and this is all just my opinion about what I saw, I don't think the race thing is that big a deal. At least it doesn't seem like that big a deal to me in my community. I've had quite a few friends of all different races who almost exclusively dated people of a particular other race, or at least had a strong preference for it. I really don't think it's that big a deal. It's fine to have your preferences, and none of these people (or the other cases I've witnessed) seemed to be descriminating against people of any other race; they just knew what they wanted.

As for other people descriminating against them...well I haven't really seen that either. Maybe it's because I really couldn't care less and think it's fine, and convey that to the people I associate with (so thus they wouldn't make a politically incorrect comment like that in front of me), but like I said I really haven't seen any gay people too upset by interracial gay dating.

As for my own preferences...well I would have a problem with myself if I removed any race from my potential dating pool. Though I definitely do favour Asian boys (I've recently developed quite a little fascination/fetish with them :*) ), and I've always (for as long as I can remember, even when I was a small child and before the attractions were at all sexual) had a HUGE thing for blondes and redheads.

I'm not convinced that its a good idea to futher catagorize gay people. There are already too many divisions: tops, bottoms, daddies, twinks, leather pigs...

Maybe we should focus more on what makes us similar than what makes us different.

Well said, James!!! :worship::worship:

Edited by AFriendlyFace