:D

well ok, here's honesty for you! I don't think I've read any of your stories before Myr, so I took a look at this one.

It seems to have interesting possibilities and I for one would like to read more....

knowing your interest of things magical the setting did not surprise me! It will take time to read much of other author's stuff at the moment as I am way behind on my own stories. (five in progress and more on the sidelines.)

I will however try and make a point of reading one a week! (Or at least part if it is a long one.)

Anyway this one shows promising results, so for now... :great:

Mike

:read:

• Site Administrator

Yes. Both stories are in progress. Both are aimed at being novellas.

• 1 month later...
Guest shortygtohot

I don't think I've read any of your stories other then harry potter pod Myr, so I took a look at this one.

It seems to have possibilities, it could as 1well be the one of the best storie starters that I'v read and I for one would like to read more.... :read::worship:

:hug:

• Site Administrator

Thanks so much. I have some plans for it for when I have time. I have vacation time I need to take too... hmmm... ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Ice_mist

I agree this is a good story and has a ton of potential. I hope someday more is added. But Never can tell with a story like this. It could tern out to be one of those great stories that authors never manage to get back to because there is always a new idea that is just begging to be put down

Edited by Ice_mist
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest fdude99
:worship::2thumbs::great: Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee! continue the story, I'll be good, and read it, but pleaseeee continue, and I promise to Review :D , you're the best.
  • 2 weeks later...

well Myr... i think Aryn and The Chosen One are absolutely great. stuff about wizards and magic just gets me goin!!! I cant wait for more on either one of them, but i totally understand you being busy...as i'm pretty busy myself, so no pressure bud!!! take it easy :great:

• 1 year later...

This sounds ALOT like the 'Dungeons & Dragons' movie that came out awhile back.... *pouts* I would still LOVE to see some updates though whenever you feel like it....Can't seem to find enough good gay fantasy/sci-fi. I've read DK's "Vampire Jared 1 & 2", Comicality's "Gone from Daylight" and "Savage Moon", and Christopher Lydon's "The Falcon Banner" series. ...still not enough!!!!........C'mon peoples, whip out the creative juices and get ta paintin your literature masterpieces that we all love so much! Oh petty petty petty pease! ...........ok, I'll shut up now.

Edited by FireZealot
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to add my two cents worth to my esteemed colleagues comments here. Aryn is a great beginning and I would really love to see where it goes from here. I hope you update it soon, but as the others have said, I understand what it is to be busy.

• 2 months later...
Guest n2thai

I sincerely look forward the continuation of this very interesting story and the ideas presented. Best regards,