What stories are you reading?

• Site Administrator

So, what stories are you reading? Anything new that isn't in the archive?

I've been following "Kombat Kids" by GhostRyder15 and "The Log Way" by DomLuka.

What about you?

I am following the same stories, Myr, along with Perry and Jesse. I tend to prefer stories already completed, before reading. I do so much reading, I tend to get facts all mixed up, so reading a story straight through in a few nights is normally best for me. It often frustrates me to keep waiting for another chapter to be added, and after a while I tend to forget the stories I was following....there are tons of things I have enjoyed over the years yet lost track of them along the way. I appreciate any and all suggestions for new material. I check this site many times most days, hoping for a new chapter from Dan, or a new suggestion to check out.

ORN

Richard

I have been back reading some of the classic ones lately. Castaway Hotel for the umpteenth time and some of Pyro's older stuff. Also going through Storyville again. Hoping something out there will spark me up again. I seem to be in a slump at the moment. Stuck on finishing a chapter :(

Now I have to go and read some of the new ones mentioned ... Maybe I can get inspired again!!

-Gun :boy:

• Site Administrator

Yes, I invited Dom to join us as one of our hosted authors, and we're glad to have him.

I'm also reading his other story, "Desert Dropping". It, too, is an excellent story.

Guest Greybear

Hey Guys,

I'm glad to be here on the Gay Authors site and Board. I'm part owner of The Annex, and a writer as well. I've been re-reading Memories by my writing partner ACFan, and and A New Day Dawns by GunRunner. Both are great stories and hope that everyone gets a chance to read them.

Howdy, All.

Well, this is my first post in the GA forum and only the second forum that I have signed into. Some of you will know me from Jeff'sFort forum. :2thumbs:

My reading skills aren't very good, so it takes me a while to finish with a story, so I rely on recommendations from others in order to narrow down the choices of what I read. I am keeping up with 'New Brother' by Graeme, 'Joel' by Ted Louis, 'Memories' by ACFan and have read A New Day Dawns, Book 1 by GunRunner. I also liked 'The Path of Angels' by Rhaven. I have started reading 'Tim' the first book in the Foley-Mashburn Saga by Brew Maxwell.

I find myself in Nifty quite a bit given the immenseness of its size, but it is difficult separating the wheat from the chaff in that database.

That's it for now, I have to send a PM to Mike.g about his website.Take care, PeaceKeeper (PK)

The story i am reading now is Love At First Bite by our very own Cracker Writer if you have not read this or any of his other stories your missing out he is really a great writer. So check it out its in the hosted authors part of this site and pm or email him leting him know what you think.

Edited by ethan thorn