Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Interesting

Trebs

Hmm, you mean this is bizarre? I think I have conveniently forgotten to mention the goat's sacrifice that take place in Mauritius during Hindu festivities!

Told you, CJ! Be careful of me!

Ieshwar

B) ..............Egads! Cj cancel your flight to Nepal

Don't know why, but I felt compelled to share this story here...

:P

:huh::o No wonder they offered me a free, one-way ticket to Nepal!

Everyday I discover more things about the link between goats and evil deeds of various kinds. Our own goat spends his time blaming it on others, so he must have escaped some lab and vowed to enact a revenge upon all of mankind.

What a thing to say about a sweet, innocent, quiet lurker like me! :huh:

Hmm, you mean this is bizarre? I think I have conveniently forgotten to mention the goat's sacrifice that take place in Mauritius during Hindu festivities!

Told you, CJ! Be careful of me!

Ieshwar

Yes, you CONVENIENTLY forgot to mention that! Hrmmmm...

B) ..............Egads! Cj cancel your flight to Nepal

Canceled!

However, the plots to cook me around here make this par for the course! LoL

• Site Administrator

Look at it this way CJ....

You could sacrifice yourself to ensure the safety of hundreds, maybe thousands of people from Nepal. :P

I noticed that you weren't around when a certain plane blew up off the eastern coast of Russia, how selfish B)

But then, you could always send Bob or Conner to go in your place. Think of it as the sacrifice of the one, for the many.

Steve

Look at it this way CJ....

You could sacrifice yourself to ensure the safety of hundreds, maybe thousands of people from Nepal. :P

I noticed that you weren't around when a certain plane blew up off the eastern coast of Russia, how selfish B)

But then, you could always send Bob or Conner to go in your place. Think of it as the sacrifice of the one, for the many.

Steve

HEY!! I'm no goat!! I'm just a pup! See, I'm a good taco salad or orange chicken... DUH!

Bob :wub:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..