[DomLuka] Who will it be?

Pick Your 'Secondary' Character  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Of the three main 'Secondary' Charactars, who is your favorite?

• Aiden
    • Jude
    • Luke

• 1 year later...

I really don't like Aiden, and I'm quite afraid it's just because of his haircut. How silly it would be !

And as TOU is my favorite story, I'd go for Jude. He has the best name, he is veru cute, and so patient and clever and... just perfect :wub:

I think in my dreams I'm Quinn (that way Quinn wouldn't be as irritating sometimes 0:) -- for reason unknown I really can relate to Quinn) and obviously I'm dating Jude. Cutie Jude... :wub::wub:

Edited by Ersatz

*gasp* I am SHOCKED that not more people voted for Aiden. I, for one, loved his hair and he was so cute, in my head. Whenever I think of him, I think of that scene toward the end of TLW, after Nicky first arrives and Aiden's reaction when Owen said he thought he was in love with Nicky. I grin like a moron every time.

That said, Luke was my pick. :P

That said, Luke was my pick. :P

Sigh, I must be losing my faculties, when I first read the above, I automatically had inserted an 'r' in one the words, and had the comma after 'that' instead of 'said'. On first reading altered the sentence and context completely. :(

Edited by bodgy
Sigh, I must be losing my faculties, when I first read the above, I automatically had inserted an 'r' in one the words, and had the comma after 'that' instead of 'said'. On first reading altered the sentence and context completely. :(

Lol, which word did you add the 'r' after? The only words I saw that it'd work with were 'cute', 'love'. *shrug* I think what I meant was that I love Aiden, but I love Luke so much more *smothers him*

I love Jude! Jude Jude Jude.

My opinion of Aiden has gone waaaaay down with ITFB

Luke isnt bad but hes no where compared to Jude.

I don't think that you're the first person that's said that (though I could be imagining things) and I can see why your opinion of him would have gone down with ItFB, but...I actually like his character much better in ItFB. I don't really think he's changed all that much. I think that because ItFB isn't told from Owen's POV, we get to see a clearer, unbiased, picture of who he is. He's a normal person with flaws, who makes mistakes. I like him more for it. I'm still holding out for Owen and Aiden and I like how things are going right now for the two of them. It could be just me and it's entirely possible that I'm insane, but I think you get to see how much they mean to each other even more now than before. The scene where Aiden was standing in the mirror thinkin' about cutting his hair and NOT cutting it because of Owen pulled at my heartstrings something fierce.

I also think that time apart is GOOD. Those two moved in rather quickly and IF they ever do get back together (I haven't really thought about this that much, I'm pretty occupied with Travis, who imo is an amazingly intriguing character) I think the time apart is actually going to help them in the long run.

I think I got off topic somewhere in there and I'm not sure how it happened. *shrug* I loved all of them, but for me, Aiden and Jude (and Seth) were just a little too...perfect. I like getting to know more about any of Dom's characters and even if Aiden isn't really in ItFB as much, I think we've learned a lot more about him and even if it isn't all good...I'm definitely not complaining. If any of that makes sense... :blink:

Lol, which word did you add the 'r' after? The only words I saw that it'd work with were 'cute', 'love'. *shrug* I think what I meant was that I love Aiden, but I love Luke so much more *smothers him*

Try putting it into pick and then read it as - "That, " said Luke " is my p...... "

• 1 month later...

I would pick Jude. There are things I want to know more of him. I know his past was covered in TOU <-----(HAHAHA this acronym spells out my real name. don't believe me? ask me!)but, not extensively and I want to know more. I would like to see a spin off for Jude in the future. I wanna learn more about his family and I want him to reunite with his siblings. And I wonder if Quinn's mom would change the way she views Quinn after meeting Jude's parents. I think she'll feel shameful of what she put her son through. I think seeing what others are capable of, she will reflect on it and really become a changed person.

• 4 months later...

Oh my god, am I the only one on here who has Luke for first place?? Out of all three of them, Dom has described luke to be by far the HOTTEST! And he's so funny and charming too! He may be sensitive but thats how I like em' ;) !

Don't get me wrong though, I LOVE all three of them, and wish I didn't have to choose, but the scenes that are always my favorite are the ones with Luke!

Second place definitely goes to Jude because well, he's Jude! Sexy, caring, sweet, whats not to like about him?!

Then there's Aiden, whom I ADORE, except for one minor aspect. One word: hair. I HATE long hair on guys it's a real turn off, but at the same time I can't imagine Aiden without it...

Then there's Aiden, whom I ADORE, except for one minor aspect. One word: hair. I HATE long hair on guys it's a real turn off, but at the same time I can't imagine Aiden without it...

It's amazing, the long hair on Aiden has always prevented me from liking him that much. I mean, he has a great personality and such, but knowing from the beginning that Aiden had a mane means I never grew fond of him (like I did with some of the other characters).

Another plus for Luke is that he's a dog lover. :wub:

• Like 1
*Makes immature remark about Aiden and Kevin*

I'm going to have to start a 'help me see it' thread, now. I just don't get what is sooo special about Jude. Well, actually, I do, but not when I compare him to Luke or Aiden.

Menzo

I would suggest that the reason so many of us like Jude is that he is a 'rescuer' and much as we might find Quinn annoying we can, at least partially, relate to his struggle. There's also the fact that he's smart, kind, understanding, loyal, brave, confident yet humble, hard working, HOT!, funny and self motivated. Personally, I'm at a similar stage to where Quinn was at the end of TOU (most of my friends know but the homophobic parents are still in the dark) and I envy the incomparable comfort someone like Jude would be.

Frankly, I can't imagine how a BF could be much better. He may have some minor issues but anyone who's spent more than five minutes outside talking to real people will see that his flaws are relatively minor in comparison.

• Like 1