C James Fan Club

Another poll! Is CJ a lurker?

Lurker.. yes or no?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is CJ (C James) a lurker?

• Yes.
    • No, its Shadowgod's fault.
    • Undecided

Edit to add: I figured it out; you click on the number of posts from the main forum page. Wow, handy, but, ummmm, beware of statistical glitches!

I'm pretty sure I used to know about this feature, but coincidentally I just re-discovered it again about a weak ago myself!

It would be very interesting if it could do this for an entire forum!

I agree though, there must be some kind of glitch! I often see it listing me as one of the top posters. Having carefully examined the circumstances I've concluded that this is likely because my name begins with an "A" and so naturally it's sticking me at the beginning. 0:)

I'm pretty sure I used to know about this feature, but coincidentally I just re-discovered it again about a weak ago myself!

It would be very interesting if it could do this for an entire forum!

I agree though, there must be some kind of glitch! I often see it listing me as one of the top posters. Having carefully examined the circumstances I've concluded that this is likely because my name begins with an "A" and so naturally it's sticking me at the beginning. 0:)

Yes, it is likely a glitch, totally agreed. I see my name there on a thread or two, and it's probably alphabetical, and because my name begins with a single letter, that probably bumps it to the top. Ah well, no software is perfect... :whistle:

The "yeses" are closing in. The PM system must be brimming with heavy campaigning to rally people to the cause of proving "No" voters wrong. And CJ got a denial buddy. Not very good for the chances of recovery. But blaming it on a computer mistake is a favorite of mine too. They're not too good at addition and subtraction, after all.

The "yeses" are closing in. The PM system must be brimming with heavy campaigning to rally people to the cause of proving "No" voters wrong. And CJ got a denial buddy. Not very good for the chances of recovery. But blaming it on a computer mistake is a favorite of mine too. They're not too good at addition and subtraction, after all.

Wasn't there a CPU that had math problems? One of the early Pentiums, as I recall. Hrmm, maybe that's the CPU for the GA servers?

And what? Me, campaign via PM? Now would I do such a thing at that?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..