C James Fan Club

Another poll! Is CJ a lurker?

Lurker.. yes or no?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is CJ (C James) a lurker?

• Yes.
    • No, its Shadowgod's fault.
    • Undecided

I just have to say this... I oh-so-cleverly put up the poll, for a few minutes, with the only option being "no".

Coupled with my "Take that, Echidna", well, that was just too funny a screw-up on my part not to share. :lmao:

• Site Administrator

Hmm... something is screwy. It shows two votes, but there is only one option with any votes and it only has one vote. We're already missing a vote.

I wonder if CJ has set it up so that any "No" votes automatically get deleted?

Hmm... something is screwy. It shows two votes, but there is only one option with any votes and it only has one vote. We're already missing a vote.

I wonder if CJ has set it up so that any "No" votes automatically get deleted?

That could have been from when I set up the poll. I added some questions after one vote was recorded. My intenet connection has been fading in an out, so I posted it to save my work, then couldn't get back on for a few to edit... Honest, I'm not playing any games.

• Site Administrator

No -- you just have three of the first five posts in this thread. That 60% -- and the purpose of the thread is to ask if you're a lurker. I don't think the poll is needed -- the posting on this thread demonstrates the answer quite satisfactorily :P

No -- you just have three of the first five posts in this thread. That 60% -- and the purpose of the thread is to ask if you're a lurker. I don't think the poll is needed -- the posting on this thread demonstrates the answer quite satisfactorily :P

But, but, but,,, I almost never post!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, umm, I notice I'm losing in this poll... Err, come on guys, don't let the Echindna lead you astray!!!

• Site Administrator
**giggles**

Just doing my part for my fellow lurkers ;)

LOL, it's a tie now!

You realise that CJ calls you a postaholic.... He would be shocked to hear you use the phrase "my fellow lurkers" :D

• Site Administrator
I voted "undecided", because I didn't have the option "No, he's in denial." Your taste for real democracy is much appreciated, though, CJ.

Ditto here! I don't want to be an enabler anymore :P .

Steve

It's not wise to contradict a mad delusional goat, especially if has red laser beams or worse, can kill your fav characters! :o

EDIT: GUYS, I JUST SAW TODAYS'S TOP 20 POSTERS. GUESS WHO'S AT THE TOP? YES, OUR DEAR CJ! WITH 34 POSTS! YEP, A LURKER WITH JUST 34 POSTS IN ONE DAY!

We won't accept any excuse! Any comments, dear goat?

**giggles**

Just doing my part for my fellow lurkers ;)

LOL, it's a tie now!

Kevin, buddy, pal! :wub: I'm so glad you voted "yes".

But, ummmm, fellow lurkers? :blink:

I voted "undecided", because I didn't have the option "No, he's in denial." Your taste for real democracy is much appreciated, though, CJ.

Yes, voting works well to decide an issue, sometimes... :)

Ditto here! I don't want to be an enabler anymore :P .

Aww, Steve! I'm a lurker, I tell ya! :ph34r:

It's not wise to contradict a mad delusional goat, especially if has red laser beams or worse, can kill your fav characters! :o

EDIT: GUYS, I JUST SAW TODAYS'S TOP 20 POSTERS. GUESS WHO'S AT THE TOP? YES, OUR DEAR CJ! WITH 34 POSTS! YEP, A LURKER WITH JUST 34 POSTS IN ONE DAY!

We won't accept any excuse! Any comments, dear goat?

ACK!

As I've said many a time before; Statistics are so deceiving... I prefer to put my trust in the poll (the poll says I'm a lurker, so i lurker I be!). :)

BTW, I do believe that the all-time record for number of posts in a day is held by Kevin (AFriendlyFace) with 46! :o

Kevin, buddy, pal! :wub: I'm so glad you voted "yes".

But, ummmm, fellow lurkers? :blink:

Yes, voting works well to decide an issue, sometimes... :)

Aww, Steve! I'm a lurker, I tell ya! :ph34r:

ACK!

As I've said many a time before; Statistics are so deceiving... I prefer to put my trust in the poll (the poll says I'm a lurker, so i lurker I be!). :)

BTW, I do believe that the all-time record for number of posts in a day is held by Kevin (AFriendlyFace) with 46! :o

Are you not going to allow him your favorite excuses? He was doing work for the forum, posting up the anthology, taking care of business, etc...

Are you not going to allow him your favorite excuses? He was doing work for the forum, posting up the anthology, taking care of business, etc...

But Kevin is our #1 original postaholic! :worship:

However, yes, with the anthology coming up, I'll be trotting out those reasons rather soon her myself. :*)

• Site Moderator

CJ, you may not consider yourself a lurker here at GA. BUT, at The Talon House, you ARE a lurker. So in that context, YOU ARE A LURKER! :P

I also did some checking and our favorite Aussie is still listed as a lurker as well. :D

Jan

:*)

LOL, actually I was. It was about a year ago when I was quite active with the WST, RT, Mod team, and Newsletter. And actually I think I may have been posting comments in the anthologies too.

Naturally I never post when it isn't unavoidable, site business B)

-Kevin

CJ, you may not consider yourself a lurker here at GA. BUT, at The Talon House, you ARE a lurker. So in that context, YOU ARE A LURKER! :P

I also did some checking and our favorite Aussie is still listed as a lurker as well. :D

Jan

But I DO consider myself a lurker here at GA!

And yes, I lurk at Tallon house too, though I should try and post more there. :)

:*)

LOL, actually I was. It was about a year ago when I was quite active with the WST, RT, Mod team, and Newsletter. And actually I think I may have been posting comments in the anthologies too.

-Kevin

Yes, this is true; Kevin was quite active on official buisness that day, but it accounted for less than half his posts that day. :P

<_< Ummmhmmm.... I think I detect a postaholic in denial! :P

• Site Administrator

Very interesting information available about this one particular forum. Let's have a quick look:

Poster Posts C James 8 Graeme 3 AFriendlyFace 2 Conner 1 Bondwriter 1 wildone 1 Ieshwar 1 EMoe57 1 TalonRider 1

So really, as of right now, in this forum, who is the postaholic?

Steve :P

Very interesting information available about this one particular forum. Let's have a quick look:

Poster Posts C James 8 Graeme 3 AFriendlyFace 2 Conner 1 Bondwriter 1 wildone 1 Ieshwar 1 EMoe57 1 TalonRider 1

So really, as of right now, in this forum, who is the postaholic?

A statistical glitch! :P

I gotta ask, how did you get that list? Apparently there's another feature here that I'm unaware of... :boy:

Edit to add: I figured it out; you click on the number of posts from the main forum page. Wow, handy, but, ummmm, beware of statistical glitches!

• Site Administrator
A statistical glitch! :P

I gotta ask, how did you get that list? Apparently there's another feature here that I'm unaware of... :boy:

Really???? By disclosing this information you realize all claims of you being a lurker will be over and done with :D

On your main forum page, their is all the forums listed. Then their is a number of replies to each forum. Click on it and a box will pop up disclosing from most to least the number of posts of each member.

There, hopefully nobody knows how to read the above information. Hopefully it maintains your lurker :ph34r: status for a day or two. :ph34r::ph34r:

Really???? By disclosing this information you realize all claims of you being a lurker will be over and done with :D

On your main forum page, their is all the forums listed. Then their is a number of replies to each forum. Click on it and a box will pop up disclosing from most to least the number of posts of each member.

There, hopefully nobody knows how to read the above information. Hopefully it maintains your lurker :ph34r: status for a day or two. :ph34r::ph34r:

Thanks! I figured it out while you were typing that, but only becuase I knew it had to be there somewhere, thanks to you. :)

Ummm, I'm probably just listed on those lists becuase my name is on the forum. 0:)

• Site Administrator
Ummm, I'm probably just listed on those lists becuase my name is on the forum. 0:)

Now if I had the time and if anyone was really interested, I guess we could list every forum that you are the lead poster :D .

And since you think it is just because your name is on the forum, maybe go check out one with Shadowgod's name on it :P .

Statistical Glitches....I don't know if even Joe can help you out on this one. B)

Now if I had the time and if anyone was really interested, I guess we could list every forum that you are the lead poster :D .

And since you think it is just because your name is on the forum, maybe go check out one with Shadowgod's name on it :P .

Statistical Glitches....I don't know if even Joe can help you out on this one. B)

But, but, but... It's just a statistical hiccup! I mean, I'm sure it's possible that I've posted on occasion here and there, (even lurkers post on occasion). I'm a lurker! You even said so yourself! :ph34r:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..