Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Congratulations Emoe!

• Site Administrator

Congratulations, Emoe!

And to make Bondwriter happy :D the reason for the congratulations is not the total number, but the quality and enjoyability of those 500 posts ;)

• Site Administrator

Congratulations Emoe!!!

I had originally thought of setting a goal of matching the number of posts CJ has, but realized that would never come true.

At least with your number of posts, I can still dream B):P .

Good on ya!

Steve

:king: :king: :king: Happy 500th post, EMoe!!!!! :king: :king: :king:

Congratulations on making 500 posts, you postaholic!!!

:hug:

Ya know its all your fault. I was doing just fine with my 'one post every few days' until you came along and sucked me into your posting vortex. For those of you who didn't see it, you can see my 500th post (and all my centennial history HERE. I want to apologize now to everyone because I think I was the nudge that started the "shy, quiet lurker :ph34r: " persona of CJ's. But where would this forum and GA be without CJ? I can tell you that there would be a whole bunch more than CJ's 4599 posts missing from here. Its not just his stories that contribute to this place, but the fun he cultivates in this forum as well. Thank YOU CJ for bringing me to the party! :worship:

Way to go Emoe. Who knows, maybe one day you'll catch up to me. This post #859 for me.

Not likely at this rate. :(

wow, 500 posts, that's getting a pretty sizable amount of post,, congrats,, Maybe in a few years I'll get to that point, lol,, that's like 50 times more than me,

I remember those days when CJ breezed right by me in his first month as a member. :wacko:

Congrats, Emoe! :music:

You're being heavily influenced by our post-whore CJ but I hope that you, at least, aren't in denial and accept the postaholic status!

Ieshwar

Its TRUE! Its all ShadowGod's fault - I'd say its CJ's fault, but he always blames ShadowGod so I just jumped right to the end for him. :D

Congratulations, Emoe!

And to make Bondwriter happy :D the reason for the congratulations is not the total number, but the quality and enjoyability of those 500 posts ;)

I can't say they are ALL top-notch posts but I do try at times. B)

Congratulations Emoe!!!

I had originally thought of setting a goal of matching the number of posts CJ has, but realized that would never come true.

At least with your number of posts, I can still dream B):P .

Good on ya!

Steve

I think the only goal you should set is to enjoy your time here and contribute what you can while you can. The alternatives are never pretty. :nuke:

Ya know its all your fault. I was doing just fine with my 'one post every few days' until you came along and sucked me into your posting vortex. For those of you who didn't see it, you can see my 500th post (and all my centennial history HERE. I want to apologize now to everyone because I think I was the nudge that started the "shy, quiet lurker :ph34r: " persona of CJ's. But where would this forum and GA be without CJ? I can tell you that there would be a whole bunch more than CJ's 4599 posts missing from here. Its not just his stories that contribute to this place, but the fun he cultivates in this forum as well. Thank YOU CJ for bringing me to the party! :worship:

Not likely at this rate. :(

I remember those days when CJ breezed right by me in his first month as a member. :wacko:

Its TRUE! Its all ShadowGod's fault - I'd say its CJ's fault, but he always blames ShadowGod so I just jumped right to the end for him. :D

I can't say they are ALL top-notch posts but I do try at times. B)

I think the only goal you should set is to enjoy your time here and contribute what you can while you can. The alternatives are never pretty. :nuke:

Emoe was indeed the first to bring my out of my shell; I'd only been registered a couple of days, and I was having trouble figuring out how to use spoiler spaces, so Emoe replied to one of my posts via PM. That was my first PM, and made me feel very welcome.

Thanks Emoe!!

And Emoe, thank YOU for bringing me to the party! You were here long before I was, and were my very first welcome.

BTW, are you looking for ideas on what you can use for a custom title? Might I suggest "Postaholic"? :boy:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..