Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

I'm a Caprican

Well, you read CJ's stories? Liked it? And discovered that you're a Caprican?

Then welcome here! :):music:

We Capricans believe in the virtue of true friendship. Let's celebrate CJ's great stories and try to comfort each other in case of his deadly cliffhangers!

Here, I openly say: I'M A PROUD CAPRICAN.

Caprican, forever and ever! B)

Take care,

Ieshwar

I'm EMoe57 and I am proud to be a Caprican.

Unfortunately, as a member of CJ's writing team, I have to suffer in silence with those evil cliffhangers since I receive the chapter in advance - well just a little bit ahead of you. M y solace is in responding back to CJ with my immediate demands for the next chapter... not that it helps any but I feel better venting it anyways. :sheep::read:

• Site Moderator
I'm a Caprican. I'm a proud one. I'm very extremely well paid to zeta-read CJ's stories. Except when some people manage to find mistakes we had not caught. Which has been way too often lately, because of the ever-widening fan base.

Don't feel too bad BW. I'm a proud member of the Herd and an Editor. But in CJ's case, just a fan and a reader, and those errors are getting past me while reading the published work.

Jan

I'm a Caprican. I'm a proud one. I'm very extremely well paid to zeta-read CJ's stories. Except when some people manage to find mistakes we had not caught. Which has been way too often lately, because of the ever-widening fan base.

Actually, IMHO, there have been very few; most chapters, nothing turns up. :)

If anyone does spot a goof, please do let me know; all I do is edit the HTML and then send the page to Joe along when I send the next chapter, so it will be fixed.

If I didn't make so many typos, we wouldn't have this problem. :D

I do proofread and use Word's spell-check, and have a list of common goofs i run through the "find" feature, but goofs like the one on "shirtless" do slip by; more than half my pages have at least one goof of some kind when the team gets the chapter. I've never managed to send in a goof-free chapter or story. :*)

• Site Administrator
I've never managed to send in a goof-free chapter or story. :*)

I've never managed a page of my stories that my editors haven't corrected. I've come close twice recently, where there was a page with only a single edit, but that's it....

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..