Happy Birthday, TonyM!

Graeme

Happy Birthday, Tony!

:music::music::music::music::music:

I hope you have a great day -- party hard and enjoy yourself!

Thanks Graeme! :*) Unfortunately, I'll spend my birthday on a plane. Most of the office is flying to San Diego for a weekend convention. But, there are several of us with birthdays this weekend so we plan on hitting the town Saturday night to celebrate! :music:

Anyone have any suggestions for a place to go in downtown San Diego, Gaslamp area? Since there will be 2 gays, 1 lesbian and our office "fag hag", we were thinking about hitting the gay bars but the 2 of us with birthdays aren't into the dance music scene. We'd prefer someplace to go with some good pop/rock music playing where we can enjoy the scenery and have some drinks.

Thanks Graeme! :*) Unfortunately, I'll spend my birthday on a plane. Most of the office is flying to San Diego for a weekend convention. But, there are several of us with birthdays this weekend so we plan on hitting the town Saturday night to celebrate! :music:

WOW! That sounds really awesome! It's sorta like you get a whole trip/vacation just for your birthday :great:

Anyone have any suggestions for a place to go in downtown San Diego, Gaslamp area? Since there will be 2 gays, 1 lesbian and our office "fag hag", we were thinking about hitting the gay bars but the 2 of us with birthdays aren't into the dance music scene. We'd prefer someplace to go with some good pop/rock music playing where we can enjoy the scenery and have some drinks.

Well that's cool! LOL, I wish I knew something about the scene in San Diego, but I really don't :( Have a great time though!

Happy birthday and take care :)

Kevin

May you get all that you desire.....

The Beastkid

I may have gotten just that! I found out that one of the other guys in the office is gay and likes me. We never really talked before(mainly because he thought I was kinda an asshole, since I do come off that way at work alot :( ), but we seem to have a lot in common. He spent 2 nights in my hotel room after our work activities and we both agreed to take things slow to see if we can build a relationship. I'm sure we both would have been willing for a short, torid weekend fling while out of town but we didn't. All we did was some kissing and slept cuddled up to each other!!! :wub:

The best part about it, he really wants to move to San Diego and there is a strong possibility I will be back in SD by the end of the year. (despite the firestorm going on) So, if a relationship does develop, we may have a chance for it to continue if we both end up in SD.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. :*)

• Site Administrator
I may have gotten just that! I found out that one of the other guys in the office is gay and likes me. We never really talked before(mainly because he thought I was kinda an asshole, since I do come off that way at work alot :( ), but we seem to have a lot in common. He spent 2 nights in my hotel room after our work activities and we both agreed to take things slow to see if we can build a relationship. I'm sure we both would have been willing for a short, torid weekend fling while out of town but we didn't. All we did was some kissing and slept cuddled up to each other!!! :wub:

Good luck, Tony! It sounds like it's starting well and I hope it continues that way :2thumbs:

The best part about it, he really wants to move to San Diego and there is a strong possibility I will be back in SD by the end of the year. (despite the firestorm going on) So, if a relationship does develop, we may have a chance for it to continue if we both end up in SD.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. :*)

Woo HOOO!! AWESOME!!! :great::2thumbs:

Good luck!!

-Kevin