Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Chapter 14- Shop 'till you drop

No. They wanted to wait, but that was just to be sure about their feelings. Chase stated he didn't want to turn 18 and still be a virgin, so they want to 'correct' that situation before he turns 18. If it wasn't for the corrupted music tracks, they would have done it that night -- I think the chapter makes that clear.

B) ........I was under the impression that Chase wanted Brandon on his 18th birthday :wacko: Good G_d! I must be losing it, (gotta quit reading too many stories at once)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good catch Graeme, on the walk home from the mall. You're right, I did build the tension for that, but I also wanted to show that there are ways the guys can have a somewhat "normal life", and little things like that mean a lot to people who are in the public eye.

I also wanted to show Brandon bonding with Eric and Jon; sort of getting over the whole mess caused in prior chapters. There were also a few clues in the chapter regarding some upcoming events.

Oh, and we must thank Shadowgod for not putting in too many cliffies while I was away. However, I suspect he'll soon be back to adding them. :ph34r:

CJ

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..