No more Bi-Mi's?!?

I was well aware of this since it corresponded with the most recent time I was away significantly for an extend period. Of course it didn't surprise me much that there were a couple of new, very active faces. The time before Ieshwar and Bestkid wandered in, and before that Francois (bondwriter). Actually if I recall correctly I wasn't particularly active when FrenchCandian and WildOne (and undoubtedly quite a few other current active members) showed up either.

Obviously it's been a pleasure for me to get to know you all, so I'm always eager to see who'll show up next when I'm not around :P

There also seem to others who have been posting quite regularly as of late. By the way, I have not gotten to know you all that well. However, there are others who I am getting to know quite well. :wub:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you now, Rose...and also humbly suggest that you bring oranges with you as well for the other citrus aficionados who don't happen to like grapefruit :boy:

*holds up bag of various fruits and a box of Gobstoppers* Thanks. And I'll remember that. ^_^ Don't want to make anyone pout at me.

And it seems that the thread has been rather popular the last couple of days.

Mattie, don't you worry! you'll realize that it can go very fast,, the first thing you'll realize, you'll be at 100, and the next day you'll wake up at 500. :P

No shit...

You've already passed me few weeks ago. :rolleyes:

Sachie...there's some fresh wintery air outside. Go to that bank that I told you about yesterday. You won't be disappointed with one of the employees. 0:)

No shit...

You've already passed me few weeks ago. :rolleyes:

Sachie...there's some fresh wintery air outside. Go to that bank that I told you about yesterday. You won't be disappointed with one of the employees. 0:)

LoL was it only a few weeks ago? :blink: time goes by too fast.

And frosty, I'll sure do, I'll go out 2 stop earlier on the metro when i'll go to uni, :P

B) ..............Bk says the 27th, and wants to attend meetings with you!!

Did I say that??? :wacko: Now that you've already bet on my behalf.... let's see... bring it on!! :P What's the stakes? :blink:

I most certainly hope not. :hug:

Apparently, people still love using them, especially for hunting.

I do believe the battle axe is outdated as well. :P Where's BK's tank when we need it?

I believe that you have been using my tank without my knowledge, so what's stopping you now??

awwww :wub: sweet,,, but hunting with arrows,, ain't that cruel for the animals, lol I know, I know :off:

I think we can do without BK,, :P

:o :pouts:

Did I say that??? :wacko: Now that you've already bet on my behalf.... let's see... bring it on!! :P What's the stakes? :blink:

I believe that you have been using my tank without my knowledge, so what's stopping you now??

:o :pouts:

I had to do an extensive search to find it. :lol:

Of course he's been using your tank without your agreement. :P maybe we'll need your help after all Bk.

I am not the only who uses it. It took some time for me to figure out how to use it. I'm glad I finally did. :Ptank.gif

LOL, so there again, I see that we got no need for BK,,, you now finally have your own tank,,,

Yeah, I do. It is a wonderful invention. I can show you how. There are others as well. We will need defense as we get closer to becoming Bi-Mis. :Procketlauncher.gif

This is enough for you... kickass.gif

daddy sent the boy in his room. :P

I can only hope to be a bi-mi. As it is, I might have to rework my calculations on when that will happen.... *walks off muttering under breath about stupid math equations*

Well you got to 100 post in less than a month,, :P so lets say a month per hundred to get an average,,, it means that in 9 months you'll have 1000. therefore in 19 months you'll be a bi-mi also,,, :P

do not give up! it will come faster than you think

*adds 'Read BeaStKids' story' to list* We can see that. And are we just posting for the numbers or because we have something important to say? Just curious.

good question!!

maybe they are posting in this thread because they are aiming to become bi-mi's by the end of this year?? :blink:

I am just replying to their posts... :whistle:

good question!!

maybe they are posting in this thread because they are aiming to become bi-mi's by the end of this year?? :blink:

I am just replying to their posts... :whistle:

You may have a point...I know I'm hoping to be a bi-mi in at least two years and hopefully an author at the end of this year. That's my goals.