No more Bi-Mi's?!?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I was just checking out some board stats and I noticed that Graeme is about to vacate the bi-millenium club (2,967 posts and increasing quickly!!) and join Myr and I in the Tri-Mi club! (Congrats Graeme!! :great: ) This is of course wonderful news. However, this celebration could be tinged a bit by the fact that will very likely leave the prestigious "Bi-Mi" club EMPTY! :o

Our very own JSmith **waves at Joe** is very likely going to be the next to enter the bi-mi club (1,960 posts currently!), however it looks a bit like he won't make it in in time to hold down the fort! NickolasJames8 **waves at Nick** is the next likely contender with 1,800 posts!

So what will happen to the Bi-Mi club? Will it go the way of the Dodo bird? So, dear friends, I urge you all to keep the comments and activity humming so that one day our top level clubs will be amply supplied!! Will you do your part for GA conservation?

Take care all and have an awesome day! :D

Kevin :boy:

Kevin will be in the 4000 soon enough :P

• Site Administrator
But the truly brilliant are infinitely dissimilar.

Menzo (who's soon to be 1/8 of a bi-mi :P )

My favourite pair of sayings is: Great minds think alike and Fools never differ. :D

Oh, and as a mathematics major from university (back in the dark ages), I can state with certainty that you're well past 1/8 of a bi-mi -- you're approached 1/4 ;)

My favourite pair of sayings is: Great minds think alike and Fools never differ. :D

Oh, and as a mathematics major from university (back in the dark ages), I can state with certainty that you're well past 1/8 of a bi-mi -- you're approached 1/4 ;)

Oh...dear.

Menzo (who remembers that 500 is NOT 1/4 of 1000)

PS And to think, I'm a grad student in mathematics...

• Site Administrator
Oh...dear.

Blame it on the computer -- they're always at fault :devil: I work with them daily, so I can say this with certainty :2hands:

Oh...dear.

LOL, well fortunately word problems about the "Bi-Mi" club are a bit unlikely to pop up on exams :P

I recall that some months back Kevin said he was backing off from this site. Think how many posts he would have if he had remained active here.

:*)

LOL, actually I did back off, on several occasions. There's been at least two occasions when I've gone more than a month no posts at all, and several other times when I did about 2 or 3 a week. That's what I meant earlier about consistency.

LOL, actually I did back off, on several occasions. There's been at least two occasions when I've gone more than a month no posts at all, and several other times when I did about 2 or 3 a week. That's what I meant earlier about consistency.

And Now I'll be gone for a week (22nd-28th) :(

• Site Administrator
B) ..................Graeme needs only 3 more post to hit 3000
Me thinks he is deliberately stalling so that Joe can take his place!! :)

Nope -- it's called work. Yesterday was Monday for me, and that meant I was, in theory, supposed to be doing other things. Today's Tuesday and I'm just about to head out for the day, so I probably won't be back here until tomorrow.

Nope -- it's called work. Yesterday was Monday for me, and that meant I was, in theory, supposed to be doing other things. Today's Tuesday and I'm just about to head out for the day, so I probably won't be back here until tomorrow.

But fortunately he also seems to have vacated the Bi-Mi club on his way out!!

Congrats on 3,000 Graeme!!

...and so ends the legacy of the Bi-Mi's

But fortunately he also seems to have vacated the Bi-Mi club on his way out!!

Congrats on 3,000 Graeme!!

...and so ends the legacy of the Bi-Mi's

only for the time-being. I'm sure someone will hoist their flag on the fort soon. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
My goal is 500 posts my the time my 1 year anniversery here comes around. And at the rate that I'm posting, I'll make it. ^_^ So....I'll probably make 1000 in 2 years, give or take a couple of months.

at the rate that i am going I might hit 500 in less than 6 months but again i might just decide to be a total posting whore and post 10 a day :P

so far and yet it is so close

Oh no!!!! look out everyone, we got member with posting whoreism ambitions. B):P Look out Tiger! :lol:

Oh no!!!! look out everyone, we got member with posting whoreism ambitions. B):P Look out Tiger! :lol:

:P:funny: Yeah, yeah. Make fun of the still somewhat newbie. I've been here, what...a total of three, four days? And I have how many posts?

So shoot me...I'm bored senseless....