No more Bi-Mi's?!?

Hi all,

I was just checking out some board stats and I noticed that Graeme is about to vacate the bi-millenium club (2,967 posts and increasing quickly!!) and join Myr and I in the Tri-Mi club! (Congrats Graeme!! :great: ) This is of course wonderful news. However, this celebration could be tinged a bit by the fact that will very likely leave the prestigious "Bi-Mi" club EMPTY! :o

Our very own JSmith **waves at Joe** is very likely going to be the next to enter the bi-mi club (1,960 posts currently!), however it looks a bit like he won't make it in in time to hold down the fort! NickolasJames8 **waves at Nick** is the next likely contender with 1,800 posts!

So what will happen to the Bi-Mi club? Will it go the way of the Dodo bird? So, dear friends, I urge you all to keep the comments and activity humming so that one day our top level clubs will be amply supplied!! Will you do your part for GA conservation?

Take care all and have an awesome day! :D

Kevin :boy:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

I can stop posting for a bit, if that helps :P At least until Joe makes the 2000 post club ;)

Oh, and are you aware that CJ is expecting YOU to make it to 5000 before he gets back from vacation? You had better start working hard, my friend... :D

I can stop posting for a bit, if that helps :P At least until Joe makes the 2000 post club ;)

*gasp* don't do that! I've already baked you a celebratory cake and what am I going to do with a big, rich chocolate cake if you don't come and join the party?......hmmmm 0:)

Oh, and are you aware that CJ is expecting YOU to make it to 5000 before he gets back from vacation? You had better start working hard, my friend... :D

:blink:

:lol:

I suspect I'll be entering that particular club right behind Ieshwar and Beastkid and long after you and CJ have topped 7,000 :P

• Site Administrator

Chocolate cake? Well, since you went to so much trouble... not that I'm a great chocolate cake fan, but I know a six-year-old boy who loves the stuff, so anything I don't eat, he will... :D

Hi all,

I was just checking out some board stats and I noticed that Graeme is about to vacate the bi-millenium club (2,967 posts and increasing quickly!!) and join Myr and I in the Tri-Mi club! (Congrats Graeme!! :great: ) This is of course wonderful news. However, this celebration could be tinged a bit by the fact that will very likely leave the prestigious "Bi-Mi" club EMPTY! :o

Our very own JSmith **waves at Joe** is very likely going to be the next to enter the bi-mi club (1,960 posts currently!), however it looks a bit like he won't make it in in time to hold down the fort! NickolasJames8 **waves at Nick** is the next likely contender with 1,800 posts!

So what will happen to the Bi-Mi club? Will it go the way of the Dodo bird? So, dear friends, I urge you all to keep the comments and activity humming so that one day our top level clubs will be amply supplied!! Will you do your part for GA conservation?

Take care all and have an awesome day! :D

Kevin :boy:

I would have gladly stepped up to the challenge, but even at my posting rate, I'll never be able to catch up to 2,000 before Graeme hits 3K. :P

I suspect I'll be entering that particular club right behind Ieshwar and Beastkid and long after you and CJ have topped 7,000 :P

:wacko: You would be far ahead of the two of us before we even reach anywhere near 5K.

Right, Ieshwar?

I agree with you on the second part. Both of the 'Prolific Ones' would be miles ahead of us 'Non-Prolific'.

lol

BeaStKid

P.S

Graeme, since you are leading the poll, it is fair that you are the interim second-most prolific poster. :) I was thinking...Why don't we shift that poll to the Lounge for the general GA audience to decide??

What do you say, Kevin?

OMG! Me nad advancing Kevin! :faints:

*wakes up*

Kevin, you're about 2000 posts more than me!

I have an idea! What about putting a really hot semi-nude blond gay prince in the 'bi' fort? This will definitely attract Joe! (and a couple more, of course) But Graeme should promise to control himself. It's here for Joe! So?

Will it go the way of the Dodo bird?

Btw, all of us know Dodo! But do you guys know where it lived?

Yes, Mauritius!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodo

The Dodo (Raphus cucullatus) was a flightless bird that lived on the island of Mauritius.

And people don't know Mauritius! :wacko:

Sorry for hijacking the thread and talk about my island! :P

Ieshwar

2000 posts?!

I'm don't reckon I'd reach 200 before the end of the year...

Oh Clumber... more input from you is always welcome. [the Beast is a shameless Anglo-phile and always enjoys hearing from our cousins across the pond, oh and thanks for the tea]

I don't even know how many posts I have but numbers aren't my objective. I suppose I could crank some out but won't until I have something to say.

• Site Administrator
I have an idea! What about putting a really hot semi-nude blond gay prince in the 'bi' fort? This will definitely attract Joe! (and a couple more, of course) But Graeme should promise to control himself. It's here for Joe! So?

Am I allowed to glance backing wistfully and admiringly as I leave him behind? :P

Seriously -- the number of posts is never that important. Being involved in this community is the important thing -- and for some that's lurking and for others that's posting. Amongst the posters, there are the serious, the not-so-serious and the downright frivolous -- but they all form part of the complex community we have here. All are needed to make GA what it is.

Btw, all of us know Dodo! But do you guys know where it lived?

Yes, Mauritius!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodo

The Dodo (Raphus cucullatus) was a flightless bird that lived on the island of Mauritius.

And people don't know Mauritius! :wacko:

I had heard that long ago and forgotten it! I mean I knew it was an island and I know I once knew the name, but until today I hadn't made the connection that it was Mauritius! :great:

2,000 posts? Let's see, it took me a year to hit 100. If I double that next year, that'll give me 300. Double the next year, that'll give 700. Damn, I'll never make 2,000.

Yeah, me and the Dodo are moving back to Mauritius to hang out with Prince Willy.

• Site Administrator
That's the (much cuter) Harry. William is still with Kate Middleton.

I will admit that I haven't been keeping on top of the situation, but according to the BBC, they broke up in April. I take it that they are back together again.

And I make no apologies for hijacking the thread. I'd hijack any thread for Prince William.... :king:

That's the (much cuter) Harry. William is still with Kate Middleton.

Menzo

Yup...Harry broke up with his girlfriend a few months back and the last I heard, he is looking to get her back. If I'm not wrong, she's someone from Africa and he asked her to not to go back.

I may be wrong here... :P