Who is the second-most prolific of them all?

Second-Most Prolific?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the second-most prolific poster of 'em all?

• AFriendlyFace (Kevin)
    • BeaStKid
    • Benji
    • Graeme
    • Ieshwar
    • Rknapp (Robbie)
    • Bondwriter

Okay guys... Start voting!!!

You may notice the absence of a certain goat.

Let me explain, The Queen Of Evilest Cliffhangers has already been crowned as the most-prolific in another poll with a whopping 66.67% majority.

Hence, you'd notice that the poll's question is asking for the second-most prolific member here at GA.

If you guys would like to nominate a person who is not on the list, Please feel free to PM me.

Please note that by prolific, here, I am referring to as a community member and not as a staff member. Kevin is on the list even though he is on the Moderation team as he rarely posts in relation to his postion on that team. So if you want to nominate a community member, then PM me. :)

Till then...VOTE AWAY!!

BeaStKid

P.S

The names in the poll are listed alphabetically, there has been no bias in that!! :P

Edited by BeaStKid
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't vote for me!

I'm just a sweet innocent agoraphobic Mauritian homosexual (who loves adjectives! :P )

I would have personally like the title of the poll to be Vice- PostWhore! :P

Take care,

Ieshwar

But surely you being the first one to reply here would mean something?!

As far as being vice-Postwhore, I'm sure Kevin, who's unanimously leading, as well as other nominees including you and me would agree that we're not postwhores. We just have a lot to say. :P

BeaStKid

But surely you being the first one to reply here would mean something?!

As far as being vice-Postwhore, I'm sure Kevin, who's unanimously leading, as well as other nominees including you and me would agree that we're not postwhores. We just have a lot to say. :P

BeaStKid

B) ......Hey!! Who put my name up there?? Worse yet who voted?? Graeme should win this easily :whistle:

Last I checked, Kevin was leading. And I think Ieshwar voted for him too. I haven't cast mine yet, so that leaves amongst us an anonymous lurker! :o

B) .........Did I mention that Graeme should win this one? :whistle:

Don't vote for me!

I'm just a sweet innocent agoraphobic Mauritian homosexual (who loves adjectives! :P )

I would have personally like the title of the poll to be Vice- PostWhore! :P

Take care,

Ieshwar

B) ........I'll be glad to nominate you!! :P

• Site Administrator

This is a tough poll...

On one hand, in this thread alone, BeaStKid is leading with four posts, though I probably should discount the post that started the thread, so that's three posts out of seven.

On the other hand, Benji has three posts in this thread, too.

So, who should it be? BeaStKid or Benji? :blink: I'm going to have to think on this one....

This is a tough poll...

On one hand, in this thread alone, BeaStKid is leading with four posts, though I probably should discount the post that started the thread, so that's three posts out of seven.

On the other hand, Benji has three posts in this thread, too.

So, who should it be? BeaStKid or Benji? :blink: I'm going to have to think on this one....

B) ......Did I mention that Graeme should win this one!! :P

• Site Moderator
btw, Graeme, my post counter in this thread has to be high as I am the topic-starter!! :P

Not necessarily. If CJ was here, he'd already be past you in the post count.

Jan

• Site Administrator

I'm confused on this one, can anyone give me some hints on why I should vote for someone? :P

Steve B)

( :ph34r: lurking in the background)

I swear i wrote something in that post! Must be the guardian spirit of a certain ghosts trying to sabotage my posts!

Well, here's what I said earlier--

CJ would have overtaken me in his capacity as the most prolific poster!

BeaStKid

I swear i wrote something in that post! Must be the guardian spirit of a certain ghosts trying to sabotage my posts!

Well, here's what I said earlier--

CJ would have overtaken me in his capacity as the most prolific poster!

BeaStKid

B) ...........Maybe, but Graeme is gaining steam :P