Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

C James

Well, I'm celebrating your 5037 posts! You do post a lot. Ok, sorry, for the understatement! I don't not much word which can describe your postwhorism.

Anyway, a huge congrats! :D

Take care,

Ieshwar

I'm a lurker, I tell ya, a lurker... I'm just... Misunderstood. :ph34r:

Seriously everyone, thanks.

Wow, oh my goodness!! Congrats CJ, your in a league of your own ;)

Seriously though you add a whole ton to the site and there would be a big hole if you weren't around....and not just some 5000+ posts missing.

Greg :)

• Site Administrator

:worship::worship:Congratulations on 5043 posts, CJ! :worship::worship:

I don't believe I've read all of them, but I've always enjoyed the ones I have read. The next question is will you get to 6000 posts before your 2nd anniversary of joining GA :) You managed 3000 in your first year -- can you do it in your second year, too? No, that's not a challenge, just a question ;)

• Site Administrator

Dang, on vacation and missed this momentous occasion.

Congratulations on hitting and exceeding 5000 posts CJ.

As mentioned before, your posts do make a difference here.

I do believe that in troubled times, people turn to their Queen for leadership, and once again you are out in front :lol: .

As far as the "kill Wildone" comment, I'm sure you don't really feel that way (Also I'm a bit nervous getting on a plane in a couple of hours heading back to the Great White North ) ;) .

Thank you CJ for all that you do.

Steve B)

Dang, on vacation and missed this momentous occasion.

Congratulations on hitting and exceeding 5000 posts CJ.

As mentioned before, your posts do make a difference here.

I do believe that in troubled times, people turn to their Queen for leadership, and once again you are out in front :lol: .

As far as the "kill Wildone" comment, I'm sure you don't really feel that way (Also I'm a bit nervous getting on a plane in a couple of hours heading back to the Great White North ) ;) .

Thank you CJ for all that you do.

Steve B)

B) .......I'm sure the goat meant "Kill Wildone's comments" Surely, the goat bears no ill-will towards anyone (except....................dang! List too long ..be back later!!)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..