Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

C James

Only one more post to go and CJ will be the first member to reach 5000 Congratulations to that prolific goat author.

Jan

Well said Jan, Congrats to CJ!!!!!!!

I got a question if when you get past the 1,000 you're in the millennium club, how do you call it after you reach 5,000 posts? Tho right now it wouldn't be much of a club.

I got a question if when you get past the 1,000 you're in the millennium club, how do you call it after you reach 5,000 posts? Tho right now it wouldn't be much of a club.

The penta-mi club?

Congrats to the goat for such a feat! Of course, this just confirms that he is the most prolific of the posters!

Really though, CJ, your presence in the forum adds for a lively experience and makes the short visits here really enjoyable. The friendly banter is funny and your posts, though sometimes silly, are really fun to read.

Your services on the various teams is also commendable.

Thanks for being there and being a wonderful friend, author and QUEEN!

BeaStKid

B) ........I dunno, someone will come with something real clever, remember this goat is the 1st to hit this number, a new achievement for the newly elected Queen. :P

I think I'll leave it to Beatkid or Kevin to instill their humor

Edited by Benji

:*)

And here I've been hoping to sneak by... :ph34r:

I must say, I was surprised to see this post here, becuase I could have gone to 4999 and waited, much like others have done at x999. :P

However, I must point out that the rumor claiming that I am approaching 5000 posts is utterly inaccurate. :P

And no, this wasn't my Cinca Millennial post (Do I even have the term right?).

I do fear, though, that this numerological event might, perhaps, tarnish my precious reputation as a quiet and shy forum lurker? :o

Hopefully, these fears shall prove unfounded... :ph34r:

Congrats to the goat for such a feat! Of course, this just confirms that he is the most prolific of the posters!

BeaStKid

Goats don't have feat. They have hooves. :P

Imagine, 5000 posts (now 5006 and counting) with hooves!

For a lurcher, you're quite the leader, CJ!!!

:worship:

Conner

Note to self: we really must kill Wildone for starting this whole "queen" thing. He's eeevil, ya know.. 0:)

Well, ummm, I do admit to posting occasionally, and things add up over time. As a lurker :ph34r: , I post about once a month, so I just joined GA a little earlier than my date of registration shows... It was sometime in the late January, 1602, as I recall... 0:)

Note to self: we really must kill Wildone for starting this whole "queen" thing. He's eeevil, ya know.. 0:)

Well, ummm, I do admit to posting occasionally, and things add up over time. As a lurker :ph34r: , I post about once a month, so I just joined GA a little earlier than my date of registration shows... It was sometime in the late January, 1602, as I recall... 0:)

Yeah...he was saving up for when GA opened in 2003 and then posted all his posts together flooding GA and then now he calls himself a lurker even though he knows that he is the most prolific and also the Queen of the eevilest Cliffhangers!!!

Yeah...he was saving up for when GA opened in 2003 and then posted all his posts together flooding GA and then now he calls himself a lurker even though he knows that he is the most prolific and also the Queen of the eevilest Cliffhangers!!!

Well, the 1500's were called the Dark Ages, so we can't really know for sure. 0:)

Well, ummm, I do admit to posting occasionally, and things add up over time.

Our leader, Her Majesty, Queen Goat, Duchess of Cliffhanger, may be GA's most prolific lurker because at 10:23pm Eastern had 5006 posts and at this point (11:37pm Eastern) has 5023 posts... maybe I should become a lurker and get my posting numbers up! :P

Congrats CJ on hitting the big number!

Steve

Hasn't he met you in person???

And surely, a goat doesn't live more than what you're claiming you are!!!

Regrettably, I've never met Shadowgod in person.

And converting goat years into human years is bound to cause some confusion. 0:)

Regrettably, I've never met Shadowgod in person.

And converting goat years into human years is bound to cause some confusion. 0:)

Then lets have someone who's me you in person to solve this debate. Till then, this topic is tabled!!! *hammer hits the table*

Then lets have someone who's me you in person to solve this debate. Till then, this topic is tabled!!! *hammer hits the table*

Why, hrmmm, nobody here has, actually. However, i do plan to attend the next GA get-together.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..