Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Forum Rules

I do try and keep the rules to a minimum, but we do need a few.

Rule #1: All bad things are Shadowgod's fault. So are, of course, Cliffhangers.

Rule #2: When in doubt, see rule #1.

Rule #4: Joe is Evil!

Thanks you.

CJ 0:)

I do try and keep the rules to a minimum, but we do need a few.

Rule #1: All bad things are Shadowgod's the caprian faction's fault. This, of course, includes Cliffhangers.

Rule #2: When in doubt, see rule #1.

Thanks you.

CJ 0:)

CJ is and will be the number one prolific poster in GA until someone leaves him behind in the total post count.

(which is impossible)

:P

#6 CJ needs to learn to deal with his cliffhanger issues....

• Site Administrator

All motions carried except for post #1.....

Any objections..............

None, all motions now enacted into law except for post 1.

Damn, ain't democracy great :D

Steve B)

All motions carried except for post #1.....

Any objections..............

None, all motions now enacted into law except for post 1.

Damn, ain't democracy great :D

Steve B)

Due to the above motion and it being passed, the laws are as follows--->

Rule #1- Never believe the postwhore, CJ!

Rule #2- From here on now Cjames will be known as QUEEN OF CLIFFHANGERS!!!

Rule #3- CJ is and will be the number one prolific poster in GA until someone leaves him behind in the total post count.

Rule #4- CJ needs to learn to deal with his cliffhanger issues beginning with acknowledging their presence

• Site Administrator
Due to the above motion and it being passed, the laws are as follows--->

Rule #1- Never believe the postwhore, CJ!

Rule #2- From here on now Cjames will be known as QUEEN OF CLIFFHANGERS!!!

Rule #3- CJ is and will be the number one prolific poster in GA until someone leaves him behind in the total post count.

Rule #4- CJ needs to learn to deal with his cliffhanger issues beginning with acknowledging their presence

And.....any futhermore changes to the rules will now require constitutional consent of 75% or more of GA Administrators who publically acknowledge their name and position in such challenge. Any persons of such title may be allowed only one vote per that persons name, not per position.

Any challenges to above rules must be filed within fifteen minutes of posting time.

And.....any futhermore changes to the rules will now require constitutional consent of 75% or more of GA Administrators who publically acknowledge their name and position in such challenge. Any persons of such title may be allowed only one vote per that persons name, not per position.

Any challenges to above rules must be filed within fifteen minutes of posting time.

In addition to the 75% admin rule, changes need to be approved by a 51% of the regular GA visitors to this forum.

Ack!!!

Now, now, people, in the interest of keeping the forum running smoothly, we do have to have some rules, so after much careful thoguht and impartial evaluation, we have our forum rules (th ones I originally posted, that is). 0:)

• Site Administrator

Sorry CJ :( , but you appear five days too late for this post. It appears that posts 11, 12, and 13 are the binding rules.

Possibly you can use the option of getting the majority of the GA Administrators to publicly name themselves and support your purposed changes :D .

Keep us informed :thumbup:

Steve

Sorry CJ :( , but you appear five days too late for this post. It appears that posts 11, 12, and 13 are the binding rules.

Possibly you can use the option of getting the majority of the GA Administrators to publicly name themselves and support your purposed changes :D .

Keep us informed :thumbup:

Steve

ACK!! Hey now, can't a goat make a rule in his own forum? Aww, you're so mean to me.

It was just one, simple rule, intended to make everything go so much easier. Cliffhanger? It's Shadowgod's fault! Bad weather? It's Shadowgod's fault! See, so much easier my way. 0:)

Anway, CJ, according to our rule#1, we simply can't believe you! :P:P:P

:lol:

Ieshwar

Ieshwar!!! What is there in rule # one that makes you think you can't believe me? I'm just telling it like it is... I never lie or mislead, affter all.

There's two things to remember here, 1) Rules are made to be broken, and 2) Do as I say and not as I do.

Jan

B) ......Rule # 5076 "Goats are not allowed to make or propose rules."

Edited by Benji
B) ......Rule # 5076 "Goats are not allowed to make or propose rules."

And the answer is.... No.

ACK!!! This is anti-goat discrimination!!! :o

I mean, here I am, posting a breif, perfectly logical rule to allow the forum to run smoothly, and I get resistance. This is so unfair... :,(

ACK!!! This is anti-goat discrimination!!! :o

I mean, here I am, posting a breif, perfectly logical rule to allow the forum to run smoothly, and I get resistance. This is so unfair... :,(

B) ..........AH, I see the unfairness, please refer to CJ's proposed rule #1

• Site Administrator
Rule #1: All bad things are Shadowgod's fault. This, of course, includes Cliffhangers.

While it has been established that this rule is not in effect, I was interested in something....

Over in Shadowgod's forum, you keep insisting that his cliffhangers aren't bad. Isn't that contradicted by your statement above where you explicitly list cliffhangers in the category of "bad things"?

While it has been established that this rule is not in effect, I was interested in something....

Over in Shadowgod's forum, you keep insisting that his cliffhangers aren't bad. Isn't that contradicted by your statement above where you explicitly list cliffhangers in the category of "bad things"?

The Echidna raises a good point! I'll edit the rule... 0:)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..