Lover's Really Fall in Love to Stay by B1ue

• Site Administrator

Another tale in the world of Khayyam and Satar. :)

You don't have to have read the earlier stories to appreciate this one. Satar is still trying to find a mate for his big brother, and appears to have a bit more luck this time than in the previous stories. If I wanted to stereotype, I'd wonder if that was because this time he had the willing assistance of his wife, Karina, but since I hate stereotyping, I won't mention that. :P

Will Jake and Khayyam create a long term relationship between them? A lot depends on whether Khayyam will be brave and take a chance. He's taken the first step, but moving back home isn't something he's likely to do lightly.

Thanks, Gabriel! A nice tale with a hopefully happy ending.

You don't have to have read the earlier stories to appreciate this one. Satar is still trying to find a mate for his big brother, and appears to have a bit more luck this time than in the previous stories. If I wanted to stereotype, I'd wonder if that was because this time he had the willing assistance of his wife, Karina, but since I hate stereotyping, I won't mention that. :P

Will Jake and Khayyam create a long term relationship between them? A lot depends on whether Khayyam will be brave and take a chance. He's taken the first step, but moving back home isn't something he's likely to do lightly.

Thanks, Gabriel! A nice tale with a hopefully happy ending.

Will there possibly be another part to this wonderful tale?

One can only hope...

Great job Gabe.

-Mike

You don't have to have read the earlier stories to appreciate this one.

It's good I don't have to know the earlier stories to appreciate this one and it stands very well on it's own. I wonder how many more tales we will have of these two brothers before the doors are closed forever.

Until the next one, keep it up.

Well this will be the last for some time. First, I want to revise and publish the earlier stories that haven't been posted (I've written one story for each anthology since last fall, but only half have been completed in time to actually be included).

Next anthology, I'm doing a completely different genre, not to mention different chracters. You'll have to wait to find out more, I suppose.

Anyways, thanks to everyone that has read and responded. And a special thanks to Mike and Lucy for their encouragement.

--Gabe

PS: Jake has an entire cycle of stories about him on Nifty. Follow the link on my profile to read more. It's...a bit raw, but what else would my first story be?

Edit: Hah. Just noticed that there IS no link on my profile. /nifty/gay/highschool/like-kings/

Edited by B1ue