• Eric
    • Jon
    • Brandon
    • Steve
    • Zeke
    • Wilde
    • No one

:lol: That's hilarious!

Hmm... does the fact that you are so knowledgeable on the cases of mistaken death reports mean that you've been researching the subject in preparation for LTMP? :2thumbs:

:lmao: Is that one of those anti-spoiler attacks????

Wonderful job Graeme. :2thumbs::great:

That was brilliantly done. *HUGS*

Now if CJ doesn't pop this bubble and say that he researched it because someone mentioned that it might be a misreport we will be good to go. 0:)0:)0:):sheep:

Hiding now before the mobs turn on me. :ph34r:

• Site Administrator

Now if CJ doesn't pop this bubble and say that he researched it because someone mentioned that it might be a misreport we will be good to go. 0:)0:)0:):sheep:

Actually, that was very cruelly done, because I know CJ can't respond directly. He won't say anything about it until the next chapter come out :P (assuming the answer is in that chapter -- if it's not, I'm seriously thinking of flying to the USA to learn how to hunt goats.... :angry: )

It's only another few days until we find out the answer....

Actually, that was very cruelly done, because I know CJ can't respond directly. He won't say anything about it until the next chapter come out :P (assuming the answer is in that chapter -- if it's not, I'm seriously thinking of flying to the USA to learn how to hunt goats.... :angry: )

Stop by Oklahoma and I will get you some hunting lessons then I will join you on the hunt. B)

It is such wonderful fun when the person your picking on can't respond directly as they would like to.

I think its only just deserts for the ruckus he has stirred up with our PERCEIVED cliffies :2hands: :sheep::devil:

Am I being flip flop on this issue????? :wacko: :blink: I can't keep track. I'll blame it on the wreck. :ph34r:

:lmao: Is that one of those anti-spoiler attacks????

Now if CJ doesn't pop this bubble and say that he researched it because someone mentioned that it might be a misreport we will be good to go. 0:):sheep:

Hiding now before the mobs turn on me. :ph34r:

ROFL!!!!!!!!

Yes, the Echidna was very sneaky with that, wasn't he? :lol:

I research a great many things. Some have nothing to do with stories. This may, or may not, be the case here. :)

Yes, Cruel!!! Talk about a catch-22! If I say "yes" it's a spoiler! If I so "no" it's a spoiler! And in either case, you turn me into a pincushion!! 0:

My only other alternative would be to give a non-responsive answer, ut I don't know how to do that sort of thing....

And, ummm, goat-hunting? Yipes... :ph34r:

Stop by Oklahoma and I will get you some hunting lessons then I will join you on the hunt. B)

It is such wonderful fun when the person your picking on can't respond directly as they would like to.

I think its only just deserts for the ruckus he has stirred up with our PERCEIVED cliffies :2hands: :sheep::devil:

Am I being flip flop on this issue????? :wacko: :blink: I can't keep track. I'll blame it on the wreck. :ph34r:

I still don't understand why anyone would perceive LTMP 19 to be any sort of a cliffhanger? 0:)

ROFL!!!!!!!!

Yes, the Echidna was very sneaky with that, wasn't he? :lol:

I research a great many things. Some have nothing to do with stories. This may, or may not, be the case here. :)

Yes, Cruel!!! Talk about a catch-22! If I say "yes" it's a spoiler! If I so "no" it's a spoiler! And in either case, you turn me into a pincushion!! 0:

My only other alternative would be to give a non-responsive answer, ut I don't know how to do that sort of thing....

And, ummm, goat-hunting? Yipes... :ph34r:

I still don't understand why anyone would perceive LTMP 19 to be any sort of a cliffhanger? 0:)

Maybe because it well and truly proves that the following title was well and truly earned. C James as The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers.

:wub:

I voted for 'no one'. I really don't see any narrative interest served by having one of the brothers die. The tour would be cancelled and they wouldn't go to Australia. Seen the band set-up, it would be quite unrealistic to have them go on without one of the musicians, without at least a few weeks of rehearsals, not counting the time needed to recruit someone (of course, there still may be a talented roadie, but then they would be darn lucky).

I hence declare the Bastard Queen of the Evil Cliffhangers claiming the title of 'Queen of the Red Herrings', which I would have gladly conceded to Nickolas James so far, but our goat seems on the run for more titles yet.

What? Me? Provide false hints? 0:)

Well, actually, it might be amusing (and informative for me, too!) to look back on what I've said about Ch 19 after Ch 20 posts, and see if I really did tip my hand in any way. :)

BTW, we're under 48 hours from me sending in 20. :) I'll even, if the Echidna will forgive a spoiler, give out one bit of real information about it. There are words in it, and most of them have both consonants and vowels. :)

We don't actually know if I've killed any characters lately. Jake was not shown to have died, just lose consciousness. Okay, the Senator in "Requiem" did die, but he was very old and also very ill, but that was back in the fall. :) Fall seems to be bad for my characters.. "The Muse" was in the fall 2006 anthology, and the dinner engagement might not have been the most pleasant thing in the world for the protagonist, but at least he got closer to his Muse.

And the only people who died in FTL were some of the bad guys. :)

Agreed about Colin's writing! :2thumbs:

But as for the mood, might I remind you that not everyone thinks this was a cliffhanger? :P

So even you acknowlege that chapter 19 was a cliffy??????????????????? :lmao:

I voted for 'no one'. I really don't see any narrative interest served by having one of the brothers die. The tour would be cancelled and they wouldn't go to Australia. Seen the band set-up, it would be quite unrealistic to have them go on without one of the musicians, without at least a few weeks of rehearsals, not counting the time needed to recruit someone (of course, there still may be a talented roadie, but then they would be darn lucky).

Ya, it would be darn lucky if the case is that they'd get a talented roadie. I mean they already were lucky enough to have one,, and they made him their lead singer.

It would be also unrealistic to have them go on without one of the four. I know CJ has proven with example that many bands did went on with the lost of one of their band mates but I would highly doubt, like fran

I hence declare the Bastard Queen of the Evil Cliffhangers claiming the title of 'Queen of the Red Herrings', which I would have gladly conceded to Nickolas James so far, but our goat seems on the run for more titles yet.

Ahh, but I could quote example of bands that fit what you say, and others that fit the opposite. :devil:

So even you acknowlege that chapter 19 was a cliffy??????????????????? :lmao:

ACK! Nooooo!!! I never use cliffhangers! 0:)

However, I do admit that some readers might be interpreting LTMP 19 as a cliffie. :)

Ya, it would be darn lucky if the case is that they'd get a talented roadie. I mean they already were lucky enough to have one,, and they made him their lead singer.

It would be also unrealistic to have them go on without one of the four. I know CJ has proven with example that many bands did went on with the lost of one of their band mates but I would highly doubt, like fran

Chapter 20 spoiler ahead!

Well, I guess all of us who voted "No one" are the winners. But the ones who voted "Eric" should get partial credit since he's the one with the broken ankle.

BTW, a hairline fracture? How minimalist!! How disappointing!! We were probably all waiting for something that resulted in one or more scars.

Oh, wait! Wilde!! I almost forgot about Wilde and the scars on his back.

Colin B)

Excellent Job CJ...

I am checking with the others to see if its ok to let you out of the oven yet. :wub:

I have been vindicated as I was one of the first to say no one.... :D

I can honestly say that chapter made me happy. :worship:

well, look who you are talking about---> The Queen of Eevilest Cliffhangers!! :P

haha, yes, i spend all weekend reading "Let the music play".. once i started i couldnt stop, because at the end of each chapter the cliffhangers made me read the next one.... until my eyes closed on their own at about 4 AM.

lol

evil evil evil !

but... brilliant :)

haha, yes, i spend all weekend reading "Let the music play".. once i started i couldnt stop, because at the end of each chapter the cliffhangers made me read the next one.... until my eyes closed on their own at about 4 AM.

lol

evil evil evil !

but... brilliant :)

same here...spent the whole weekend going thru the 21 chappies...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..