Here's looking at you kid by Douglas

I've been reading this story at Awesomedude Here's Looking at you Kid by Douglas that I thought others here may enjoy.

The story is about a 19yo meeting a 16yo and the troubles they have trying to date due to the younger guy being a minor.

I really enjoy the way the author writes and thought others here may enjoy it. If you don't enjoy sex scenes in your stories ( :P ), I would read beyond chapter 1 to get a full sense of the authors writing skills.

The story is currently at chapter 5 and the author has been regularly posting his stories on a weekly basis (so far).

Take Care

Edited by NaperVic
  • 2 months later...
I've been reading this story at Awesomedude Here's Looking at you Kid by Douglas that I thought others here may enjoy.

The story is about a 19yo meeting a 16yo and the troubles they have trying to date due to the younger guy being a minor.

I really enjoy the way the author writes and thought others here may enjoy it. If you don't enjoy sex scenes in your stories ( :P ), I would read beyond chapter 1 to get a full sense of the authors writing skills.

Vic

I hope we are a lot to have followed the advise and read the story till the end (last chapter is now posted).

I also really enjoyed the way the author writes, even and above all the sex scenes, very tender and affectionate :wub:

Take a try and enjoy :read:

old bob

I hope we are a lot to have followed the advise and read the story till the end (last chapter is now posted).

I also really enjoyed the way the author writes, even and above all the sex scenes, very tender and affectionate :wub:

Take a try and enjoy :read:

old bob

YES! I was going to start a new thread topic for this, but never got around to it! This story is so good and I really love the way Douglass portrays the characters. Cole is very headstrong and passionate and a bit of a rebel. I liked how he talked to Jeremy, able to hold his own. Jeremy, and all his questioning; it was fun to get inside his head.

The scenes were tender and affectionate, always loving. Never overdone or too much. It's a great story. One that I would read over and over again. His style of writing is incredible, constantly keeping you engaged and wondering what's going to happen next.