Looking for a Story

I want to re-read a story but can't remember its name.

It was about a boy who has a split personality with his other persona acting as his brother. The boy is gay while the 'brother' is homophobic. He actually kills/harms another boy who is gay due to his bigot-ness. His 'younger brother' had seen that poor boy having sex with another boy.

The hero of the story is taken into protection (I don't know why) by the city's sheriff, who is also gay. The sheriff appoints a young officer from a nearby county to protect the hero, accompanying him to school. He is to act his age, and befriend him. The young officer falls in love with the sheriff.

I don't remember much of the story, just these parts.

Please help me find it. Thanks

BeaStKid

I want to re-read a story but can't remember its name.

It was about a boy who has a split personality with his other persona acting as his brother. The boy is gay while the 'brother' is homophobic. He actually kills/harms another boy who is gay due to his bigot-ness. His 'younger brother' had seen that poor boy having sex with another boy.

The hero of the story is taken into protection (I don't know why) by the city's sheriff, who is also gay. The sheriff appoints a young officer from a nearby county to protect the hero, accompanying him to school. He is to act his age, and befriend him. The young officer falls in love with the sheriff.

I don't remember much of the story, just these parts.

Please help me find it. Thanks

BeaStKid

:( .....You got me scratching me head

Edited by Benji