Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Chapter 21

As for Tigers comments about the couple not facing major hardships yet. I'd agree that this lack would lend to something brewing for them. I don't think so though.

ya, maybe some kind of hardships is due for them, but it wouldn't be anything deadly. I see it as some kind of quarrel and make up after a little while.

Okay... I just read all the chapters this weekend (thanks to the five day week).

It was time :P It's a good thing that you like it up till now, but who wouldn't

:blink: Were you guys actually waiting for me to read it??!! :P:P

Seriously though, I was a bit tired of y'all discussing alla those chapters without me... :lol: So I finally took out the time and read alla those chappies.... :)

yup we were all waiting desperately for you to read it. So that one of the biggest postaholic could finally post in the story threads. :P

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya, maybe some kind of hardships is due for them, but it wouldn't be anything deadly. I see it as some kind of quarrel and make up after a little while.

It was time :P It's a good thing that you like it up till now, but who wouldn't

yup we were all waiting desperately for you to read it. So that one of the biggest postaholic could finally post in the story threads. :P

B) ......Agreed, I was surprised that BK wasn't following the story, how could he post??

i was never posting in the story's discussion threads... :P Now that I am up to date with the story, I am posting...

So can we assume that for now on you'll stay up to date with the story and will maintain your standard in post rate? :lol::P

I think that the next chapter is overdue... can't wait

• Site Administrator
I think that the next chapter is overdue... can't wait

Not quite. It's due on Tuesday. It's Tuesday here in Australia, but only Monday in Arizona....

Not quite. It's due on Tuesday. It's Tuesday here in Australia, but only Monday in Arizona....

Sometimes, he releases it late Monday night here or even around midnight or 1 AM Monday. I'm guessing that's about midday for you.

Sometimes, he releases it late Monday night here or even around midnight or 1 AM Monday. I'm guessing that's about midday for you.

I was saying with the meaning I can't wait any longer,, and last week I was surprise on how early it was released,, it was like 10pm on the monday,,, so I'm hoping that it's gonna be the same this week. :P

I was saying with the meaning I can't wait any longer,, and last week I was surprise on how early it was released,, it was like 10pm on the monday,,, so I'm hoping that it's gonna be the same this week. :P

Perhaps you need a distraction so that you don't have to think about the new chapter. Before you know it, the chapter will be available, and you won't have to think about the waiting time. B)

Brandon and Chase did have a hardship of sorts. Remember when they were trying to plan their first night together, something kept going wrong.

ya, I guess, there was some sort of it,, it took a long time to finally get the night "together". But seeing that being on tour it's all stressful, I could easily see having some relationship problems.

Sacha

Brandon and Chase also had a blackmailer go after Brandon for sex, and Chase's brothers screwed up and tried to get Brandon to do it, right when his relationship with Chase was just forming. LoL

BTW, there are two photos of Rome at the bottom of chapter 21

The first is of the Baths of Caracala, and the second is of the Pantheon. I took them a few weeks ago when I was there.

Actually, many of the graphics in my site are my own photography. The sidebar on the main page was taken in one of Arizona's slot canyons, the background for the title banner was taken in China (even though it looks like Arizona, lol) and the graphic for "three for Jake" was taken on the Greek island of Corfu a few weeks ago.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..