What are your favorite music videos on Youtube?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just kinda randomly watched a few of these, but I hope to catch the rest too!

Everyone else has had more sex then me http://youtube.com/watch?v=m9v0VdQuNoo

LOL, a fun, silly little video!

Erasure used fan footage to make their video for "I Could Fall In Love With You", and my husband and I were lucky enough to have our photo chosen. It's only up for a split second, but I was thrilled to have gotten in. It's a cute video, with a good variety of couples, both straight and gay:

Awww :wub: That was really sweet! And a delightfully happy video! If you're comfortable with me asking, which one is you and your husband? Like what time or whatever?

KT Tunstall - Black Horse And The Cherry Tree - showing how she sets up the backgrounds using a time-delay loop in order to do the song solo in a live performance :)

I guess that was cool. I like this song, but I've never been a big fan of watching the singer/band perform it in the video. I prefer to see some kind of acting it out or something instead.

My Humps video by Alanis Morissette. Pretty much the best thing ever.

:lol: I've seen that before, it is amusing!

Check out this yummy video with lots of hotties. :wub: The song is called "Please Don't Stop The Music" by Rihanna.

Ohhhh, that was...nice :boy:

I love that song too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What does everyone think about Madonna's newest music video? (!?) It's here, unless youtube decides it's still a copyright violation and makes it mysteriously vanish.

Personally, I think the movie is okay at best. Madonna has certainly done better. I'm unfamiliar with Timberlake, so I've nothing to say about him.

Addendum: she looks like she's wearing a shopping bag! Weird...

So, my favorite music videos on YouTube.

Bjork's The Bachelorette. It's brilliant. People who liked "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" must watch this -- it's directed by the same guy.

Bjork's All Is Full of Love. Only she can pull off milky lesbian robot sex, harhar...

Madonna's original American Life. The version she replaced it with was totally lame. This one is actually quite interesting, and you do believe her when she says she wants to provoke people to think, reflect, etc. on contemporary culture. Beware, it's quite violent.

Enya's Caribbean Blue. Every so often, I need something totally sweet and innocent...

I just realized I took everything off the Taiwanese youtube site. Ah, wells. :D

In my spare time I choreograph for a studio. I usually try to incorperate elements from the video into the moves taught. But anyway here are a few to dance to.

Janet Jackson - Rock With You

Britney Spears - Me Against the Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRq-epPA_OM

Janet Jackson - So Excited

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCoCxSA-Bss

Missy Elliot - Pass That Dutch (skip to 1:07)

All I can think of for now.

• 2 months later...

Now, see, y'all made me listen to all of my favorite AMVs (Anime music videos), so I can pick my tip-top favorite, and of course one that doesn't require you to be a fan of the anime in question to get the jokes.

Devil Went Down to Georgia, by Charlie Daniels (Anime: Descendents of Darkness)

Interestingly, this anime is notable for having gay main characters.

(Anime Azumanga Daioh)

I'm unfamiliar with this anime, but the video is pretty cool.