Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Tequila!

This is wonderful! Thank you Emoe!!!

And, um, TL, Tequila isn't evil. It happens to be my favorite drink. And you know I'd never do anything evil, right? :)

0:)

no, the tequila ain't evil, but it sure does make people do stupid things. Didn't do anything evil? I'm not saying that you have,,,, but I'm sure there's some people that won't agree with you,,, with the title they gave you :P

This is wonderful! Thank you Emoe!!!

And, um, TL, Tequila isn't evil. It happens to be my favorite drink. And you know I'd never do anything evil, right? :)

Of course, you wouldn't do anything evil. :wacko: I actually think a shot of tequila is a waste of a perfectly good margarita. :P

• Site Administrator
I've been on the receiving end of a few of these ... that and drunken IMs in the middle of the night.

hmmmm, and this post was made at 3:51 am. Care to explain???? And is there any tequila involved? :lmao:

Steve B)

• Site Moderator
hmmmm, and this post was made at 3:51 am. Care to explain???? And is there any tequila involved? :lmao:

Steve B)

It depends on the time zone your in. It shows it being posted at 8:51 a.m my time.

Tequila isn't evil. It happens to be my favorite drink. And you know I'd never do anything evil, right? :)

On the other hand, besides having a few wandering sheep for "company", there's not much else to do in the desert. :P

I loved in the warning that tequila drinkers have a propensity to call ex-lovers at four in the morning.

Jack B)

• Site Administrator
It depends on the time zone your in. It shows it being posted at 8:51 a.m my time.

And it showed at 6:51 am for me, so minus two hours for the EST zone and viola....4:51 am. :D

• Site Moderator

But we all know that alcohol can make people do things they wouldn't normally do.

Jan

Steve B)

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was 8:51 local time, so it meant I was up early. (Although last year, 8:51AM on a Sunday almost always meant I was STILL up from Saturday...)

And I don't drink (almost 5 years now, and yes, that includes all of college and three years of living in a fraternity), so no tequila, sorry ;)

Steve

And it showed at 6:51 am for me, so minus two hours for the EST zone and viola....4:51 am. :D

um, +2 not -2

And I don't drink (almost 5 years now, and yes, that includes all of college and three years of living in a fraternity), so no tequila, sorry ;)

Peer pressure's got nothing on you! :2thumbs:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..