Comicality story suggestions?

steph

So, Comicality has soooo many stories posted that I don't know where to start! Well, that's not totally true... I've already read New Kid in School, but *sigh* it's on going. Are all of his series stories works in progress? Any suggestions on which stories I should read first?

Thanks!

Steph :D

Edited by steph291
So, Comicality has soooo many stories posted that I don't know where to start! Well, that's not totally true... I've already read New Kid in School, but *sigh* it's on going. Are all of his series stories works in progress? Any suggestions on which stories I should read first?

Thanks!

Steph :D

B) ......To be honest with you, I don't know (remember) if he ever finished any of them :P

B) ......To be honest with you, I don't know (remember) if he ever finished any of them :P

lol, thinking about it, i am not sure either. They are all definitely worth reading though ! You will have to spend quite some time to catch up with all, Steph :) .

As to which one to read first: thats a tough question. Sorry, no answer.. they are all good :)

Well if you like some Vampire stories there is always Gone From Daylight,

A class by himself is good as well

and bliily chase makes for a real nice quick read before going to bed

for the rest well you can always go on his short stories, they're all done or almost :P

If you've already finished 'New Kid', then you may want to try "Kiss of an Angel" (the plot is woven together from two different perspectives).

But, if you want to strike out into new territory, I can recommend:

*"On the Outside" (Incomplete, but the conclusion to the most recent chapter is not an overly abrupt cutoff or cliffhanger.)

*"Never Again - Remixed" (Complete, with an optional 'alternate' ending.)

*"Someone For Me" (Complete. A nice short story.)

Or if you're in the mood for something dark:

*"Savage Moon" (Incomplete, but very compelling.)

*"Gone From Daylight" (Incomplete, but HUGE...enough to keep you busy for quite a while.)

Or you can just start exploring. It won't take long to find something good. :)

• Site Administrator

G'day, FireDrill! Thanks for joining in :) I have to admit that I've only read a few of the prolific Comicality's stories myself, so I'm going to make the time to read your short story recommendations.

One story that is very powerful, but is also disturbing, is "My Only Escape". If you want a happy read, avoid it.... :( If you enjoy powerful writing, definitely read it.

Hi Graeme! Thanks for the welcome! :D

Good point about "My Only Escape". Very moving. Very powerful. Definitely not 'light' reading.

Another short story along similar lines is "Final Hour".

"Scandalous" (Com's latest story) treads near this territory as well (albeit in a different fashion).

All of these are wonderful stories...just depends on what you're in the mood for.

• 2 weeks later...

Hehehe, yeah, I've got a LOT of work to do to finish off a bunch of the stories that I've started! A LOT! :)

Thanks for the compliment, by the way! ((hugz)) I hope you've found yourself a couple of good stories to keep ya smiling until I finish off a few more. It's my downall, having so much left up in the air.

As for finished stories, you might want to check out "Never Again", "Whipered Words", "Someone For Me", or "Final Hour". They're long enough to be a decent read, but they are definitely complete. From beginning to end. (Hehehe, I CAN write an ending! I swear! You'll see!)

Also, stories that I am working hard to end in the near future (within the next 2 or 3 chapters, maybe less) are "On The Outside", "Between The Lines", "All Eyes Watching", "Save Or Sacrifice", "My Only Escape", "Dream Lover", and "Left Without Words"!

Cool? I hope you like 'em! And let me know what you think! :)

Hehehe, yeah, I've got a LOT of work to do to finish off a bunch of the stories that I've started! A LOT! :)

Thanks for the compliment, by the way! ((hugz)) I hope you've found yourself a couple of good stories to keep ya smiling until I finish off a few more. It's my downall, having so much left up in the air.

As for finished stories, you might want to check out "Never Again", "Whipered Words", "Someone For Me", or "Final Hour". They're long enough to be a decent read, but they are definitely complete. From beginning to end. (Hehehe, I CAN write an ending! I swear! You'll see!)

Also, stories that I am working hard to end in the near future (within the next 2 or 3 chapters, maybe less) are "On The Outside", "Between The Lines", "All Eyes Watching", "Save Or Sacrifice", "My Only Escape", "Dream Lover", and "Left Without Words"!

Cool? I hope you like 'em! And let me know what you think! :)

Near future ???? Does that mean in 2 weeks ? :P

Seriously though take all the time that you need. :)

Jason aka Moonwolf

Maybe not two weeks! But I can honestly tell you that I did my 'research' and took note of the stories that were LONG overdue. Those are the ones I worked on first to get a new chapter first. So you'll be seeing them soon. ::Nods::

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..