Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Chapter 28

MikeL

Three-way as in just a one time thing or an actual relationship?

The latter can be extremely complicated. I may have started a story about something like that. 0:)

:( ........The mind is a terrible thing to waste!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as Eric's sexuality, I am really noticing the hints you have been placing in the last couple of chapters. I think he might actually have feelings for Wilde and just hasn't found the way to express them as of yet.
There is that chance that Eric is Bi. This may be something that Helen has picked up on. Remember, she did threaten to out him as a way to keep him in line.
B) .............I agree, remember this is the "good Eric" who can read people like a book.

Eric's gaydar is too accurate for a straight guy. He must be bi.

B) ..........He has more than just "gaydar" he has already decided that J/S are not on the up & up, why else plant the gps? Why hasn't his "gaydar" detected that J/S is not gay? :P

B) ..........He has more than just "gaydar" he has already decided that J/S are not on the up & up, why else plant the gps? Why hasn't his "gaydar" detected that J/S is not gay? :P

Maybe you all are right after all. Wow, who would have thought of three bisexuals in one story? 0:)

• Site Moderator
I still don't know about that one,, ya, Helen did threaten to out him,, but if I'm not mistaken, it was cause Eric was getting a little over the hedge with the carelessness he was with his one night stand when it comes to Brandon and Chase.

The interest that Eric sees in Wilde and Steve,, I see the same interest he had when he was trying to make things started with Brandon and Chase. Not in a, I wanna do it with you, way.

We do know that Eric is good at reading people and he may be just trying to push them along gently.

Well, we know that he,s a scary judge of character,, that doesn't mean that he got a gaydar...

exactly,,, but I thought that he had already detected that he prolly wasn't even gay,, when he flirted and Jerry didn't jump at him,, :P

We do know that Eric is good at reading people and he may be just trying to push them along gently.

That's obviously my guess

• Site Administrator

My view of Eric is that he's someone who's comfortable with himself. If he found himself falling for a guy, he wouldn't scream and run away. However, I don't see that as being likely. He's appears to be a strong heterosexual who isn't going to the close the door on other possibilities, even if they are unlikely to happen.

More than anything else, though, he's someone who is protective of friends -- someone who likes helping people be happy. He's the self-sacrificing type -- if he has to drink a bottle of Tequila to make people happy, then that's what he'll do 0:)

My one concern on this subject is the early scene in the story where he and Jon were discussing what gays are like, and were concerned that Brandon was going to hurt their younger brother. Eric appears to have thrown away that attitude because he's seen it's not true, but does he still feel the same generically (as distinct to the specifics of Chase/Brandon and Steve/Wilde)?

It's not like a cliff was involved. Eric knew what was going on. He was hitting on J/S, and there was no effect whatsoever. He had been drinking, but he was not completely blasted.

B) ..........So if Eric is straight, he has no clue on how to hit on a gay guy, and if Eric is Bi he has no clue how to hit on a gay guy!! :P

The interest that Eric sees in Wilde and Steve,, I see the same interest he had when he was trying to make things started with Brandon and Chase. Not in a, I wanna do it with you, way.
Three-way as in just a one time thing or an actual relationship?

Perhaps we'll get a poignant bit of drama in which Eric professes his feelings for Steve AND Wilde and proposes a polyamorous relationship. Steve and Wilde will then be forced to confront the fact that they don't want other people in their relationship and will thus finally commit to each other only, and our hero Eric will be left alone weeping into his Tequila Sunrise.

....perhaps not though :boy:

My view of Eric is that he's someone who's comfortable with himself. If he found himself falling for a guy, he wouldn't scream and run away. However, I don't see that as being likely. He's appears to be a strong heterosexual who isn't going to the close the door on other possibilities, even if they are unlikely to happen.

I think that ideally that's how everyone of either gender and any "orientation" should conduct their lives. I know I for example am exceedingly unlikely to fall for a girl, but if it happens I won't let a little thing like sexuality stand in my way.

More than anything else, though, he's someone who is protective of friends -- someone who likes helping people be happy. He's the self-sacrificing type -- if he has to drink a bottle of Tequila to make people happy, then that's what he'll do 0:)

I've occasionally conducted my life in this way too :devil::*)0:):boy:

B) ..........So if Eric is straight, he has no clue on how to hit on a gay guy, and if Eric is Bi he has no clue how to hit on a gay guy!! :P

Oh I should think he would. I think for a highly sexual person (such as Eric) knowing how to flirt effectively with anyone would be almost 2nd nature.

Take care all and have a great day :D

-Kevin

Perhaps we'll get a poignant bit of drama in which Eric professes his feelings for Steve AND Wilde and proposes a polyamorous relationship. Steve and Wilde will then be forced to confront the fact that they don't want other people in their relationship and will thus finally commit to each other only, and our hero Eric will be left alone weeping into his Tequila Sunrise.

As a proud member of SPiCE, I would be appalled by Eric being treated like that. :angry:

• Site Moderator

I'm still a little suspicious of Eric. I've pointed out before that when he was asked about not having someone steady, he stated that he hadn't found the right person yet. He could have said girl but he didn't.

As a proud member of SPiCE, I would be appalled by Eric being treated like that. :angry:

I concur! However, I am still worried our intrepid author will do something devious to him. All of CJ's stories have shown us that the couple perseveres. This leaves Eric in a precarious situation, as his attitude towards a relationship has been demonstrated. While it isn't something he would rebuff if he happened upon it, it isn't something he is looking for.

I'm still a little suspicious of Eric. I've pointed out before that when he was asked about not having someone steady, he stated that he hadn't found the right person yet. He could have said girl but he didn't.

I'd like to agree Jan, but it was an ambiguous statement that could really go anyway. Plus all the good ones are straight ( or fictional ) in this case, Eric is both :(

:P

Steve

I concur! However, I am still worried our intrepid author will do something devious to him. All of CJ's stories have shown us that the couple perseveres. This leaves Eric in a precarious situation, as his attitude towards a relationship has been demonstrated. While it isn't something he would rebuff if he happened upon it, it isn't something he is looking for.

B) .......Wouldn't be the first that happened to an "Eric"

I'd like to agree Jan, but it was an ambiguous statement that could really go anyway. Plus all the good ones are straight ( or fictional ) in this case, Eric is both :(

:P

Steve

B) ........I don't know, Eric is still young, rich, rock star, and most likely straight why does he need to be in a steady relationship? I think you are reading too much into this and CJ's just yanking your chain.

B) ........I don't know, Eric is still young, rich, rock star, and most likely straight why does he need to be in a steady relationship? I think you are reading too much into this and CJ's just yanking your chain.

Exact, not everything has to be hiding something behind,, could it be that Eric simply haven found the right girl,, or simply just ain't looking for a relationship right now??

Eric is most likely straight

Ummm that is what I was saying...

as for the yanking my chain, I'd comment further. However I just can't.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..