TL The Writing Tiger

Let's resolve the issue of Tim and cliffhangers...  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Does TL The Writing Tiger Use Cliffhangers?

• No.
    • Yes, but they're not evil.
    • Yes, and they're truly evil.

Can you see the poll or did I screw it up? This was my first attempt at creating a poll.

There is an option to add a poll at the beginning, but I think at this point a moderator would have to add it. :P

I see it now. ;)

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger

LOL looks like a fun poll, unfortunately I haven't had a chance to read any of his work yet!

Also, I think this would best be put in the eFiction discussion forum where the threads for his stories also are. LOL that way people can vote then go to the discussion thread and pull out reasons why they think so :devil: (or think not I suppose 0:) )

-Kevin

If my cliffhangers are evil, you are correct about the reasons why. Thank you, Jack. :hug:

That sure looks like an admission of evil cliffhangers to me. Shall I call an end to the polling and accept Tim's admission regardless of the votes? :P

That sure looks like an admission of evil cliffhangers to me. Shall I call an end to the polling and accept Tim's admission regardless of the votes? :P

I did not admit to using evil cliffhangers. The poll is still open. ;)

I did not admit to using evil cliffhangers. The poll is still open. ;)

Well then, at the time of this posting the vote is not looking good for you. :P

Edited by GaryInMiami
  • Site Moderator
It's all Shadowgod's fault.

And CJ's as well. :D

If my cliffhangers are evil, you are correct about the reasons why. Thank you, Jack. :hug:

I don 't see that as an admission. Tiger is simply agreeing to what Jack said.

You never know, but he's more likely to have someone else vote to tip the scales of the poll. :funny:

A recommendation from him could sway the vote further into the evil category. And right now it's not looking good for you in that regard. :P

A recommendation from him could sway the vote further into the evil category. And right now it's not looking good for you in that regard. :P

:( That's exactly what I was afraid of.