• 7 to 12 months
    • 1 to 6 years
    • 7 to 12 years
    • Longer then this list.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see, I could easily say David and I have been together for a while, but I'm going to say that my longest relationship has been with David for, if I can remember correctly (god help me when it comes to remembering anniversaries) a year and three months. Then we broke it off and I dated two other people and now I'm back going strong with him again. But, I've been "dating him" off and on for about two years. In high school my relationships barely lasted over 6 months and really none of those counted. :blink: After getting away from all that the mature relationships were entirely more rewarding. It was definitely a dramatic change.

Anyway, I love seeing so many people have made it through all the years with their significant others. It's so gratifying to know that it can be done. :wub:

Doug and I met 6 years 1 month and 17 days ago, on February 2, 2002. We were both 12 years old when we met. We have been best friends, then boyfriends, and now partners for life. We're Registered Domestic Partners in California.

Colin B)

Doug and I met 6 years 1 month and 17 days ago, on February 2, 2002. We were both 12 years old when we met. We have been best friends, then boyfriends, and now partners for life. We're Registered Domestic Partners in California.

Colin B)

Wow, you know things are serious when you count not only the months but the days too! I'm really happy for both of you. :wub:

Colin B)

Aww! That is so sweet! I'm happy for you two. I'm also very glad that you two are now registered domestic partners. That is a big accomplisment and you both are very lucky. :wub:

Colin B)

B) ...........I am not at all surprised Collin nailed it down to the day :funny:

Wait till you fall in love, honey... ;):P:wub:

Even at that, pinning down an exact number for the date of origin is more than I would want to figure out. Then again, there are websites that will figure it out for me. :P

Even at that, pinning down an exact number for the date of origin is more than I would want to figure out. Then again, there are websites that will figure it out for me. :P

B) ....Yeah, but WOW since they were both 12 years old!!!!

:wacko: ........You have a sky ceiling??

Duh! I looked at the ceiling, but was actually looking at the sky (G_d)... :P

Now back to topic, though...

Is it important to count the duration of your relationship? I mean, I feel that one can have a 3 week relationship and still experience what some do in a 3 year relationship...

What do you guys (and gals) feel?