Story submission - Tapping

Hi all!

I just recently discovered this great site and would like to submit one of my stories for inclusion in the archive.

1) Author's Name: Kit (kitzyma@yahoo.com)

2) Story Name: Tapping

3) Link to the story, preferably the Nifty archive link: http://nifty.org/nifty/gay/highschool/tapping/

4) Story genre (Modern, sci-fi, fantasy, etc) : Modern: teen

5) A brief description of the story that provides some information without spoiling the story (like what would appear on the back of a book)

Mark and his dad are already drifting apart when the situation is made

worse. His dad announces that they are moving a couple of hundred miles

from their city home. Mark, not wanting to leave behind his best friend

and familiar surroundings, tries unsuccessfully to sabotage the move.

After moving into a large Victorian house in the Northumberland

countryside Mark begins to hear inexplicable tappings on his bedroom

window. Do his new neighbours, and especially the attractive but

slightly weird Tom, hold the key which might help Mark to unravel the

secrets of the old house?

6) Give the proper story codes for the story. (A list of codes is on the bottom of all archive pages)

tt mast/oral

7) Whether the story is in progress or completed: Completed

• Site Administrator

Kevin, get onto this NOW :pissed: Kit's story is fantastic and really should be added ASAP :P

Seriously, it's good to see you here, Kit!

Kevin, get onto this NOW :pissed: Kit's story is fantastic and really should be added ASAP :P

Seriously, it's good to see you here, Kit!

Hi Graeme,

Thanks for your very kind words, which are especially appreciated as they come from such a skilled author.

Although my little spare time is usual spent writing rather than reading, I do occasional do some reading, and your story 'New Brother' is one of my favourites!

Kit

Kevin I'm agreeing wholeheartedly with Graeme on this one (without all that yelling and the meanie face :D ). And if you ask him very nicely, I'm almost positive that Kit has other stories that can be added too.

Sharon

Kevin I'm agreeing wholeheartedly with Graeme on this one (without all that yelling and the meanie face :D ). And if you ask him very nicely, I'm almost positive that Kit has other stories that can be added too.

Sharon

I'd even go so far as to suggest that Kit would be a terrific addition to our Hosted Authors group.

Jack B)