A Very Happy Holi to all...

BeaStKid

holi2.jpg

HAPPY HOLI!!

I would like to wish everyone a Very Happy Holi (pronounced holy, as in holy G_d!). May the festival of colours bring colours to your life as well and make it beautiful...

Holi is a very important festival for most of the religions in India and as it is just after Good Friday this time, it is all the more auspicious. BTW, wishing you all a Good Friday as well... :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hola_Mahalla

BeaStKid :devil:

HAPPY HOLI

This is one of my fav. festivals in India. WooHoo!! The colo(u)rs and the food are the best part :2thumbs:

Okay... I'm off to play with my friends :lmao:

BS, you dancing to "Rang Barse" after drinking Bhaang?? I am so doing that when my parents aren't watching :P

Happy Holi!

At least this year they didn't play god awful songs in insanely loud volume. Good songs this time round. This year was fun. We all got dumped with water towards the end from water tanker on top of building lol.

Ahh bhaang. Well of course I am not going to do that >.>

25.gif Guys...

Unfortunately for me, I was kinda unwell this morning and couldn't go out with my friends as I had initially planned, So, it was a dry and clean Holi for me this time.

We are having a nice, sumptuous, home-cooked dinner tonight, courtesy my Mom. :)

And I agree, Pitchan...the songs were much better this time.

And Bhaang...Hmmm.... I would love to see you dance, D... ;)

Rang barse beege (hic) chunar waale (hic) rang barse... HOLI HAI!! holiani18t.gif

Pitchan, totally agree... this time I could even sway my body to some hypnotic trance version of Bollywood song (which I really didn't think existed) :P

Beasty, aww :hug: Sorry that you couoldn't enjoy a wet Holi :(

And I don't think I'm going to stay onine for long today... I'm just not sober right now :lol:

Pitchan, totally agree... this time I could even sway my body to some hypnotic trance version of Bollywood song (which I really didn't think existed) :P

Beasty, aww :hug: Sorry that you couoldn't enjoy a wet Holi :(

And I don't think I'm going to stay onine for long today... I'm just not sober right now :lol:

It's okay, really...I usually don't play that much of Holi as it is... ;)

You go take some rest... :lol:

LOL

I was tricked outside. And then attacked by colours! Ahhh! But I did have my revenge! :devil:

Bhaang! Not much my thing.

Belated Happy Holi to you all! :)

take care,

Ieshwar

P.S Awesome quote (and true too) in your sig, Dhruv! :)