Tiger gets 2,000

Benji

Congratulations Tiger for hitting your 2,000 post B)

B) ........You happy poster you!!! I see you have lofty sights ahead for you, your post are always meaningful (many) and I love your easy (yep) banter.

B) ........You happy poster you!!! I see you have lofty sights ahead for you, your post are always meaningful (many) and I love your easy (yep) banter.

I post a lot, because I like having discussions, and yes, I do like to have casual banter in the "Last Post Wins" thread. Now, that I have reached such a milestone, I'll anxiously await your arrival into the bimillenium club. :wub:

Congrats Tim... :)congratulations.gif

You are one hulluva guy and I am glad that I got to know you as a friend. I really enjoy reading what you have to say and I hope that you continue sharing your thoughts with us forever!!

HUGS!

BeaStKid :devil:

I concer.

I'll be trying to finish Chapter 12 this weekend. For the last several weeks, I have been mostly reading. I have three stories that I am currently into right now, one of which I just got into, but I am going to have plenty of time to get back to writing now, especially since I have finished reviewing anthology stories. I also have a bit of editing to do. What can I say? I am involved in a lot of activities here. Oh, and before anyone starts barging at my door in search of an editor, I can only edit or beta read for a couple of people, and they know who they are. I don't really see that changing any time soon, if ever.

Thanks everyone! It has definitely been a joy talking to all of you in the forums. :great:

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger

CONGRATS, CONGRATS! It was expected, actually, but congratulations nonetheless.

I love all those posting maniacs- you, Beastie, Gary, C James, Graeme, Kevin---it's the GA staples and we wouldn't be the same without all of you. We need your comments- encouraging, friendly, intelligent.

I love all those posting maniacs- you, Beastie, Gary, C James, Graeme, Kevin---it's the GA staples and we wouldn't be the same without all of you. We need your comments- encouraging, friendly, intelligent.

Well, we do get around. We often need poeple to talk to, and we often need stories to talk about, which brings me to another point. I love your anthology story!

Awww...thanks...

*runs away to read the latest works*