A Random Talent

Razor

Okay, so this guy I fooled around with had a unique ability, or so I think. All I know is that I've never tried it, known that it was possible, or even ever want to attempt it for fear of injury.

He could pop his dick.

Yes, you heard me correctly. How, you ask? Well, basically, he pulled up his thighs, placed his happy place betwixt them, and then pushed them down. There was an audible pop, the same as when you crack your knuckles or whatever else.

I nearly had a heart attack when he did it. He, of course, laughed at me. What I wanna know is if anybody else can (or knows anyone who can) do this. Heh, given that I can pop pretty much every joint on my body (knuckles, neck, elbows, ankles, toes, wrists, knees, back), I kind of wanna try it but that's one ligament I really don't wanna tear, lol.

If nothing else, it was damned interesting and made for a bit of good conversation. :)

• Site Moderator

I know someone who can 'pop' it. He would take it in hand at the base, place the palm of his other hand on it then push in the direction of his feet.

He claimed it didn't hurt.

OMG! That\'s the first time I heart this. LOL Thanks Jamie. Do you know how they did it the first time? They knew it from before. Or was it by accident?

Nice talent, though. Might entertain on the bed. LOL

Take care,

Ieshwar

That sounds like an interesting trick. I happen to love it when one is really good with the (for lack of better words) dick dance. It makes me salivate just thinking about it. :wub:

OMG! That\'s the first time I heart this. LOL Thanks Jamie. Do you know how they did it the first time? They knew it from before. Or was it by accident?

Nice talent, though. Might entertain on the bed. LOL

Take care,

Ieshwar

Lmao, I have absolutely no clue where he picked it up, and I don't converse with him anymore. :P Still, it would indeed be nice to know how he stumbled across that one.

There was an audible pop, the same as when you crack your knuckles or whatever else.

There's no knuckles or joints down there so what exactly do you think is popping? I can't even begin to imagine. Sounds like a fun party trick though, :lol: !

Sounds like a fun party trick though, :lol: !

:lol:

That sentence is rife with potential for misinterpretation, humourous slips of the lip, and general innuendo...I love it! :boy:

Edited by AFriendlyFace

There's no knuckles or joints down there so what exactly do you think is popping? I can't even begin to imagine. Sounds like a fun party trick though, :lol: !

It's a ligament, darlin'. That's what makes the popping noises when you pop joints; it's not the bones, but the ligaments that are connected to them. There's one main ligament that runs to the top of your happy place... which is why it sticks outward instead of just falling straight down. :P 'Course there are more than just the one main ligament, but that's the way they do surgeries involving elongation of your fun zone; they cut that ligament.

It's a ligament, darlin'. That's what makes the popping noises when you pop joints; it's not the bones, but the ligaments that are connected to them. There's one main ligament that runs to the top of your happy place... which is why it sticks outward instead of just falling straight down. :P 'Course there are more than just the one main ligament, but that's the way they do surgeries involving elongation of your fun zone; they cut that ligament.

I've been popping my knuckles for decades and always assumed it was the bones making the noise. Looks like Jamie has made me smarter. Thanks. :)

TMI on the elongation thing. I'm happy with mine at its natural length thank you very much. :blink:

Well, I can do it too. It feels better after a good pop once every while. :*)

I quite agree. It's not something to do every time, but occasionally it just feels good!

I don't know if I can do it, nor do I intend on finding out. I've heard that when you push it all of the way down (when erect), you risk not only hurting yourself but your fertility as well. Something to do with the blood-filled sacks that make erections possible getting damaged.

Now, I heard this from one of my old roommates, and let's just say I take what he says with a very large grain of salt, but I'd rather not run the risk. That said, my mini-me has only 90* worth in its range of motion, lol.

Edited by rknapp

Oh wow, I never thought I'd come across this when I saw the title of this thread.

Now I'm thinking...eww! :P

That's how I catch you. Title the thread all innocent-like, then WHAM, next thing you know you're reading about guys who can pop their dicks. I win.

Also... oh my god, how do you know if it's poppable or not? And how far is too far? And... just... aaaaahhhhh!

I read this thread to my cousins, both males. They groaned and crossed their legs. Mind you, they are out numbered by the females in this house, so we all got a good laugh at that.

But my friend, when I texted him, said he can do it. Says it feel pretty good after a long night of...well either jerking off or sex.

I asked David.. he said he didn't know at first.. but then the other day he said he couldn't.. lol.. he was embarrassed.. Not that he couldn't do it because he thought it was weird to begin with, but he had to admit that he was... ahem.

I asked David.. he said he didn't know at first.. but then the other day he said he couldn't.. lol.. he was embarrassed.. Not that he couldn't do it because he thought it was weird to begin with, but he had to admit that he was... ahem.

Is curious the word you're looking for Krista? :P

Oh god i was so thinking this was gonna be about some innocent little things. Like people who can touch there noise with there tongue. or you know them asian kids who like to get on rollerskates and roll under cars. Dick Popping HA HA HA hA. This is so the thread that was just what i needed to wake me up and laugh my butt off before i go to work. Never tried this dont even want to. Im afraid it would pop and then get stuck a certian way. Kinda like boys who have a bend to it from like getting hit with a hockey stick or something like that.

Im afraid it would pop and then get stuck a certian way. Kinda like boys who have a bend to it from like getting hit with a hockey stick or something like that.

:blink:

I've never known a boy like that...

Edited by AFriendlyFace

I'll go you one further Kev. I hope there are no boys like that!

I want nothing to do with them. I like them normal.

Okay, I totally want to know to do the popping thing. Is there a trick to it? :P