Happy Birthday, Rakuten06!

Graeme

• Site Administrator

:king: :king: :king: Happy 18th Birthday, mate! :king: :king: :king:

:music::music::music::music::music:

With your graduation, and other things in your personal life, I hope all the changes turn out for the best. Good luck and best wishes!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... I'm glad my birthday came but my birthday is tomorrow, the 19th.

Lol Graeme is always a bit early since he's on Aussie time. :P:)

• Site Administrator

But it is the 19th in Australia. Why not celebrate that and have a 48 hour birthday? You only turn 18 once :D

B) .....Yeah, we have Graeme to thank for giving everyone an extra days notice on birthdays!!

• Site Administrator
True, thanks Graeme! Any word on my idol, Shane Warne ever since his magnificent retirement??

Shane Warne's been playing in India recently, in the 20-20 competition that was started there. He did quite well, from what I've heard, though I haven't kept up with what's been going on.

There was a rumour in the papers that he had told Ricky Ponting that he was available again, if wanted, but I think that was just a rumour. Nothing came of it.

Have fun tomorrow! :D

Edited by Graeme

Okay, thanks Graeme.

Yeah, Benji. A extra notice on days before the birthdays is best...

Happy birthday, John. Keep in mind that in Australia, it is already your birthday. ;)

I know, by the way, tomorrow is my birthday, I know! Plus I will make a big announcement on who is my lover... we agreed that tomorrow is better to deflect any controversy of dating between an adult and a minor...

I know, by the way, tomorrow is my birthday, I know! Plus I will make a big announcement on who is my lover... we agreed that tomorrow is better to deflect any controversy of dating between an adult and a minor...

B) ........A mini-cliffhanger :P