Happy Birthday, Rakuten06!

Graeme

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup! A nice Jersey boy...

B) .....Wow, Graduate, celebrate 18th and reveal secret lover (See you needed Graeme to grant you an extra day) And it's Robbie???????????? Big Surprise, the best to you both!!

I could have sworn Robbie said he was going to be single forever! huh!

Congrats to you both :D

I'm entitled to changing my mind... especially for someone as wonderful as John! :wub:

How do you know they haven't had one already? :devil:

:( .....You know your right! Somehow I thought I read that they had an on-line thing going, went back and didn't see that!! 'scratches head' :huh:

:( .....You know your right! Somehow I thought I read that they had an on-line thing going, went back and didn't see that!! 'scratches head' :huh:

If they haven't met yet it might be a good thing. I remember my first boyfriend. I fell in love with him when I was 16 and he was 21. He wouldn't let me have sex with him until I turned 18. So we spent two years just getting to know each other. Looking back on it I think that was a great thing. By the time I turned 18 we knew all about each other, knew we were totally compatible as a couple, and had a great relationship because of it.

Our first meeting may be on August 20th, he will drive to DC and picks me up then maybe we will go to Prince William's Forest in Maryland where we reserve a cabin to relax there for a night before dropping me off for the "Arrival Day for New Students" on August 21st...

Our first meeting may be on August 20th, he will drive to DC and picks me up then maybe we will go to Prince William's Forest in Maryland where we reserve a cabin to relax there for a night before dropping me off for the "Arrival Day for New Students" on August 21st...

B) ............Ok, I'm not losing it!

Aww that will be fun.

• Site Administrator

:D:D:DCongratulations, John and Robbie :D:D:D

:hug:

And it should have been "not so secret lover", Robbie, because you gave it away with your thread on deaf culture :P

:D:D:DCongratulations, John and Robbie :D:D:D

:hug:

And it should have been "not so secret lover", Robbie, because you gave it away with your thread on deaf culture :P

B) .......HaHaHa!! He did, how did I miss that :P

*rolls eyes* Dirty old men... where are leashes when you need 'em?
Yeah, stop peeking into our lives. *pouting* Robbie is mine...

I am admittedly overly sensitive to the "lecherous old man" syndrome. It's awful that some older guys do that and if I ever saw it happening I'd slice off their private parts, stuff it down their throat, and hope they'd choke to death on it.

I feel only happiness for you guys. Nothing more. Nothing less.

love2.gif