Your Avatar, and what does it mean?

Phantom

That's very purdy, Tiger.

Kevin, I don't know why but it seems like you're browser doesn't let you get up to date with everyone's avatars...

Mine currently is a dance avatar that I made with photoshop, because, well, dance is my life.

It's kinda poorly made and I wish I had done a better job, but I'll try to make a better one when I get the time.

Actually it did update both Eric's and yours! Not Tim's though *shrug* In general though it does seem like my browser is frequently behind in showing me the new avatars. I'm not sure why.

BTW, Mikie, I love the new Dance avatar! I think it looks fantastic! :great:

That's very purdy, Tiger.

Kevin, I don't know why but it seems like you're browser doesn't let you get up to date with everyone's avatars...

Mine currently is a dance avatar that I made with photoshop, because, well, dance is my life.

It's kinda poorly made and I wish I had done a better job, but I'll try to make a better one when I get the time.

Thank you! I like yours too actually. :)

Actually it did update both Eric's and yours! Not Tim's though *shrug* In general though it does seem like my browser is frequently behind in showing me the new avatars. I'm not sure why.

It does take a while for some to update. I have no idea why. Hopefully, you'll be able to see it soon. :)

Would someone be kind enough to tell me how to put an Avatar up? It's probably blindingly obvious, but I have gone onto my profile page and tried to see if it was there, but couldn't find it. :unsure:

Thanks

Sarah x

Would someone be kind enough to tell me how to put an Avatar up? It's probably blindingly obvious, but I have gone onto my profile page and tried to see if it was there, but couldn't find it. :unsure:

Thanks

Sarah x

You have to do that through your controls.. Watch for My Controls, it's on the bar right underneath the heading of the forum.

There go to "Manage your Avatar"

Hope this helped you :)

You have to do that through your controls.. Watch for My Controls, it's on the bar right underneath the heading of the forum.

There go to "Manage your Avatar"

Hope this helped you :)

Yes!! I found it. Thank you so much for your help.

Sarah xx

Well, I have a new avatar now.

And what it means is that I have a webcam and far too much time on my hands :P .

Bleh, it kept me busy for a while (those horns were quite hard to do...).

Martin 0:)

Well, I have a new avatar now.

And what it means is that I have a webcam and far too much time on my hands :P .

Bleh, it kept me busy for a while (those horns were quite hard to do...).

Martin 0:)

That's a great avatar Martin.

Yep i see a running one in the snow. Coming to canada to chase me are you? :wub:

Amy Lee is an awesome singer. On my way home from a friends house i had my ipod playing a ton of Evanescence songs it just got done playing "Lithium" actually. My avatar...hmmm i have none What that means is im too lazy to put a cool picture up there :) Or i just havent found something yet that caught my eye. On my yahoo messenger i used to have a black cat looking at the moon for months it was up there too the point that a few friends were like "CAN YOU PLEASE GET RID OF THAT CAT ALREADY!"

• 3 weeks later...

I just recently changed my avatar. I like this new one because its pretty and colorful lol. And the giant lollipop reminds me of when I was younger visiting Ocean City and got a huge lollipop from Candy Kitchen on the boardwalk.

Edited by Anna

Ehh what can i say? The racoon looks cool!

I agree. I love your racoon. :D

I just recently changed my avatar. I like this new one because its pretty and colorful lol. And the giant lollipop reminds me of when I was younger visiting Ocean City and got a huge lollipop from Candy Kitchen on the boardwalk.

I think it's neat. I really like that one too. :great:

• Site Moderator
Ehh what can i say? The racoon looks cool!

Looks like we're opening our own little zoo here with all the 'critters' that keep showing up.

I just hope your not as wild as your cousin over at Awesomedude's.

• Site Moderator

Since I can fly, cliffs don't bother me. Just don't ask me to act as an elevator. Rescuing goats from cliffs can get tiring and a bit hazardous.

• 4 weeks later...

Beware the cat, that beguiling, enigmatic mystery, wrapped in a riddle, wearing a fur coat. Its softness can lull you into a false sense of security, then, when threatened, will fight to defend itself and its territory and friends ferociously, tooth and claw.