Yes I have and it was great although naturally a little touristy.  But definitely recommend the boat tour of the falls - pictures are worth it!

(And in response to earlier questions, damn it, now I want a donut and some tea!!!!)

The person below me took ballet lessons.

• Site Administrator

yum

The person below me took a nap today.

Yes I have and it was great although naturally a little touristy.  But definitely recommend the boat tour of the falls - pictures are worth it!

(And in response to earlier questions, damn it, now I want a donut and some tea!!!!)

The person below me took ballet lessons.

A lot of people are surprised when they see how built up the area around the falls is.  It's a shame, really.  It's funny, but I've lived close to the falls all my life and have never been on the Maid of the Mist.  :blushing:

It's fun! :D I learned how to square dance in school :) Once, because there was an odd number of students (due to an absence), I had a male partner. He was a cutie :gikkle:

The person below me is a grandparent :)

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Site Moderator

It's fun! :D I learned how to square dance in school :) Once, because there was an odd number of students (due to an absence), I had a male partner. He was a cutie :gikkle:

It is fun and I learned in school too. Don't recall any cute boy partners though - lucky you!

The person below me is a grandparent :)

I was a devoted Road Runner fan when I was a kid, but haven't seen the cartoon in years. Does that count?

The person below me does not like liver.